Meet my little baby!

Discussion in 'Meet My Dog' started by cecejailer, Jun 30, 2016.

1. cecejailer

cecejailer Member

This is my dog! Her name is Belly (translation because her actual name doesn't really make much sense in English).
    She's really lazy but loves going for walks. She sleeps most of the day and when she's not sleeping, she's following me around the house or playing with her favorite toy (a yellow ball I gave her a few years ago).
    Belly hates cats but loves bird. She's best friends with my cockatiel, even though sometimes she doesn't realize she's too big ends up pulling some feathers.
    She's the best dog I've ever had and I can't sleep if I don't have her in my arms :D

Attached Files:

cecejailer, Jun 30, 2016
    Johanna, claudine and Becky like this.
  2. cecejailer

amelia88 Well-Known Member

So cute and fluffy!

Sounds like the two of you are wonderful companions for each other! It's lovely how much of a special bond we can form with our dogs. Jojo sleeps on our bed too, and I feel like something is missing if he's chosen to sleep somewhere else in the house!

amelia88, Jul 1, 2016
  3. cecejailer

Corzhens Well-Known Member

Is Belly a maltese breed? She looks like the dog of my colleague which is also white. I am amused that Belly is friendly with birds. My pekingese is ferocious with cats but she also chases birds but not with ferocity but maybe she also wants to be friends. Sometimes I watch her when I bring her outside of the house and she would roam the front yard but obviously spying for a bird. And with that ball, Barbie also has one as big as a tennis ball but I have kept it because she wouldn't stop playing until she runs out of breath.

Hello there, Belly, I hope you to meet Barbie.

Corzhens, Jul 1, 2016
  4. cecejailer

IcyBC Well-Known Member

Nice to meet you and belly! Such an adorable dog you have there. We only have a dog so I don't know what type of other animals that Capone like. He loves to play with other dogs, but can't tolerate stray cats that come around our area :)

IcyBC, Jul 1, 2016
  5. cecejailer

Becky Well-Known Member

Aw she's cute :)

Becky, Jul 4, 2016
  6. cecejailer

claudine Well-Known Member

Belle is so fluffy!:) I love her white fur. She's super cute. How old is she?
    She sounds really sweet and friendly. My little Yorkshire Terrier isn't like that at all;) He hates all animals, especially cats and birds. I think his dream is to catch one.

claudine, Jul 8, 2016
  7. cecejailer

Johanna Well-Known Member

Awwww

Johanna, Aug 4, 2016
  8. cecejailer

Loki Member

What a cute doge!!!

Loki, Apr 20, 2017
  9. cecejailer

ADILHUSSAIN084 Active Member

How delightful! Congratulations on your new addition! Whether it's a human baby, a furry friend, or something else entirely, I'd love to hear more about them. What kind of baby are we talking about?

ADILHUSSAIN084, Nov 16, 2023
Ask a Question