Meet my girl!

Discussion in 'Meet My Dog' started by Angelle, Feb 23, 2013.

1. Angelle

Angelle Member

These are pictures of my baby girl Pinky; my mother gave her that name. Why she named her that--I have no idea! :) It's just a name we ran with and didn't ask any questions considering the fact that I promised she could name my dog. I purchased my dog a month or two after she was born, and as of today we no longer have her because of the strict rules at my new apartment. Giving her away was the hardest thing I had ever had to do. I remember laying with her in bed starring at her, concurrently thinking that this will be the last time I see her. When ever I miss her, I just look at these photos. I miss her a lot. :(

Attached Files:

Angelle, Feb 23, 2013
  2. Angelle

argon_0 Well-Known Member

That's such a sad tale. I hope you can get to see her again. Such a lovely dog and I don't think I could give her up.
    Pinkys ears seem pink. Perhaps that's why your mother chose that name?

argon_0, Feb 24, 2013
  3. Angelle

claudine Well-Known Member

This is heartbreaking, I can't imagine how it feels like to be in a situation like this, being forced to give a dog away is so awful, I'm sure you miss her every day:( . Is she happy in her new home? I hope her new family takes good care of her, she looks like a very sweet dog.

claudine, Feb 24, 2013
  4. Angelle

Angelle Member

Yes, it was very hard, and sad to give away my dog. I didn't even consider her to be a dog, she was like family. It took me a long time to be at peace with the notion of not having her around. The house is surely different without the one I love around; I miss her dearly. I am not able to see her because the family we gave her to moved away to a different state so I am guessing she and I will never see each other again. Thanks for your post guys! :)

Angelle, Feb 25, 2013
  5. Angelle

zararina Well-Known Member

It is really a sad thing but at least she seems to be with another good owner or good family. :)

zararina, Feb 25, 2013
  6. Angelle

shdws Well-Known Member

I'm sorry to hear you had to giver her away. I'm sure she will never forget you just like you'll never forget her. And never say never, you may actually get to see her one day, anything is possible.

shdws, Feb 28, 2013
  7. Angelle

ACSAPA Well-Known Member

Was Pinky a rat terrier? She kind of looks like my dog Stefano, except that Stefano's tail is docked, and his markings are black and white. It wasn't my choice to have his tail docked, his previous owner had it done.

ACSAPA, Jul 16, 2013
Ask a Question