Meet my friend

Discussion in 'Meet My Dog' started by remnant, Mar 13, 2016.

1. remnant

remnant Well-Known Member

Meet my dog Qurrow. He is adapted to the tropical climate and can be seen basking in the sun. Qurrow is very friendly and even lets his agemate, a cat called Blackie lie on his back. He gets defensive though when he encounters strangers but he doesn't overreach himself. When caressed, Qurrow's face conjures a smile.

remnant, Mar 13, 2016
  2. remnant

Trellum Well-Known Member

Awww, is Qurrow the puppy in your avatar picture? If so I must say he looks totally and completely charming, such a good-looking fella :) Looking forward to seeing a picture of both of them together :)

Trellum, Mar 13, 2016
  3. remnant

claudine Well-Known Member

The puppy in your avatar photo is super adorable, is it Qurrow? He sounds like a very sweet dog:) My little Yorkshire Terrier isn't adapted to the tropical climate, but he loves summer and lying in the sun. I think he and Quarrow would get along well:)

claudine, Mar 13, 2016
  4. remnant

Winterybella Well-Known Member

Now seeing this. I know you are already settled in the forum but welcome. I am guessing that's your friend in the profile picture? Wonderful.

Winterybella, Jun 23, 2016
  5. remnant

IcyBC Well-Known Member

I have the same question as all of the above friends! If the picture of your avatar is your dog, then it is super cute! So how old is he now?

IcyBC, Jul 8, 2016
Ask a Question