Meet Maddie

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Sue Harbin, Nov 8, 2013.

1. Sue Harbin

Sue Harbin New Member

Maddie is 5 years old and her mom has to move far away from her work and I live alone with my cockatiel, KeWe, who lives in his cage. Maddie and I will have to get acquainted and I am uncertain what I should do for our first meet and greet, image.jpg

Sue Harbin, Nov 8, 2013
    claudine and Becky like this.
  2. Sue Harbin

Becky Well-Known Member

Hey there welcome to DogHow! :) Maddie is such a cutie! She's really tiny! My Dad has recently got a Yorky puppy, they are great pets.

Becky, Nov 8, 2013
  3. Sue Harbin

claudine Well-Known Member

Maddie is so adorable!!! Please, tell us more about her and post more pictures:D. How old is she? I own a Yorkie too, it's my favorite breed, I love all sweet Yorkies. They're very intelligent dogs, friendly and cheerful:D

claudine, Nov 10, 2013
  4. Sue Harbin

zararina Well-Known Member

Maddie looks so cute and behaved.
    Old dogs are experienced so, they are easy to get along with especially if they get used with lots of people.

zararina, Nov 10, 2013
  5. Sue Harbin

claudine Well-Known Member

I agree with Zararina, usually it's easy to get along well with adult dogs. Puppies are so naugty and always need all your attention. On the other hand, you must remember that mature dogs have their own habits and often don't like changes. But as long as you are patient and loving, everything should be fine:)

claudine, Nov 16, 2013
  6. Sue Harbin

Trellum Well-Known Member

Maddie is sooo beautiful!! i've always wanted to get a Yorkie! They are just so adorable, I'm pretty sure my next dog will surely be a yorkie :) They are the cutest dogs around, plus I'm a total fan of terriers! Thanks for sharing and welcome to the forums! Best of luck with your new best friend!! <3

Trellum, Nov 17, 2013
Ask a Question