Meet Jojo!

Discussion in 'Meet My Dog' started by amelia88, Jun 9, 2016.

1. amelia88

amelia88 Well-Known Member

This is my dog Banjo (or Jojo for short, since every child we know calls him Jojo!)

I think this has to be just about the funniest picture I have of him. At the groomers here, they take a picture of him each time he goes in for his trimming.

This particular picture was around Christmas so they had a themed background and put a hat and scarf on him and all! Sorry for the glare - it's in a plastic pocket sleeve thing!

[​IMG]

amelia88, Jun 9, 2016
    claudine and IcyBC like this.
  2. amelia88

IcyBC Well-Known Member

Oh, he is adorable!

By the way, I call my son JoJo, short for Joseph :)

IcyBC, Jun 9, 2016
    Winterybella likes this.
  3. amelia88

Alpha1 Active Member

Welcome to the forum, Jojo is very handsome.

Alpha1, Jun 13, 2016
  4. amelia88

Trellum Well-Known Member

Awwww, Jojo is such a nice and cute dog :) Really handsome, thanks a lot for sharing :) I should do something similar around that time of the year :)

Trellum, Jun 16, 2016
  5. amelia88

Winterybella Well-Known Member

I love the Jojo name and he's quite a handsome fellow. I'd love to take mine to the groomers but I can't afford it right now so I'll have to do it myself One especially looks like a wild child and I must admit I find it cute most times.

Winterybella, Jun 16, 2016
  6. amelia88

I try and do as much grooming as I can because it does get pricey! In the colder months especially I do tend to let his fur get a bit longer, just to give him some extra warmth (the Christmas picture I shared was an exception - his fur was SO long and shaggy before he got groomed that he really needed a haircut!) It gets super hot and humid here in the summers though so around this time of year I do try and keep his fur short for his own comfort.

amelia88, Jun 16, 2016
  7. amelia88

claudine Well-Known Member

Hello Amelia88, welcome to the forum:D
    Your Jojo is absolutely adorable, he's one of the cutest dogs I've ever seen:) How old is he?

claudine, Jun 23, 2016
  8. amelia88

He is 2 right now - his birthday is on Christmas Day! So he will be three at the end of the year...we tend to spoil him then since his birthday and Christmas are the same day!

amelia88, Jul 1, 2016
  9. amelia88

[​IMG]

Another one of Jojos grooming pictures from spring! I love how they made him a little neck garland of leaves - no idea how they managed to get him to sit so calmly, though!

amelia88, Jul 1, 2016
    claudine likes this.
  10. amelia88

Corzhens Well-Known Member

I think Banjo is a more apt name that is cuter than Jojo. He is a shih tzu, I guess. What a lovable puppy those shih tzu have that's why it is the most popular breed in our country. Even my sister has a shih tzu and also some of my colleagues. I'm sure Jojo is also playful and an attention-seeker because small dogs are like that, they want attention all the time up to the extent of pestering you.

Corzhens, Jul 1, 2016
    amelia88 likes this.
  11. amelia88

He is a HUGE attention seeker...which is adorable but can also be hard when I am trying to get things done around the house! We also have a cat and he's an attention seeker too...so it can be a bit of a competition between the two of them as to who gets the most attention! If I am doting on one of them more than the other, there's definitely some visible jealousy! ;)

amelia88, Jul 8, 2016
    Corzhens likes this.
Ask a Question