Meet Ginger officially

Discussion in 'Meet My Dog' started by Winterybella, Jul 13, 2015.

1. Winterybella

Winterybella Well-Known Member

IMG_20150423_093118 (1).jpg It's official. Ginger does not seem to be going anywhere. Look at how she likes to spend her quiet moments: on top of her buddy Zola. My sweet "tyrant" is not looking to be adopted. She is right at home. I heard that her mom died sadly but clearly she has found a happy home.

Winterybella, Jul 13, 2015
    claudine and Trellum like this.
  2. Winterybella

Trellum Well-Known Member

She is both cute and naughty, lol. But seriously, I think she is really pretty. It reminds me of Freida when she was a puppy, but her eyebrows and beard were way darker. It's good to finally meet Ginger, also glad to hear she is finally learning to do her business outside.

Trellum, Jul 13, 2015
  3. Winterybella

She is a handful. but a delight. I gave her a bath a few days ago and now I am seeing what looks like grays throughout her fur. Is that normal? She seems to be graying like me. I found it so strange that I would suddenly notice this new development. This dog has turned my house upside down. I have never seen Zola vex until she came. Sometimes she just won't leave Zola alone and Zola gets really mad. Then before you know it, they are up in each other like the picture. The same is happening with Remy the quieter no nonsense one. She'll get her mad and then I will see Remy licking her. She knows how divide and she knows how to unite.

Winterybella, Jul 13, 2015
  4. Winterybella

@Winterybella yeah, my girl's hair turned out to be a different shade than I expected it, I thought she'd be very dark, but turned out lighter. If her mother is fair haired, then odds are she will have some of that as well, maybe not completely but at least a bit of it ;)

Trellum, Jul 14, 2015
  5. Winterybella

It took me by surprise. I actually thought I had passed on some of my genes. I am a salt and pepper girl. She is the dog with no end to her surprises. Yet she seems the happiest one in the pack. I am away from them for long hours again. I hate to leave them, but when I return it's like the queen has arrived.

Winterybella, Jul 14, 2015
  6. Winterybella

Hahahah, I also a salt and pepper girl, lol. My hairs are not grey, but white since I first noticed when i was 16. Here is my girl:

[​IMG]

Trellum, Jul 14, 2015
    IcyBC, Winterybella and claudine like this.
  7. Winterybella

claudine Well-Known Member

Winterybella - Awww, Ginger and Zola look adorable together. It's sweet that they get along so well:) I'm so happy to hear that you're keeping her.
    Trellum - your girl is very cute!:D I love her black ears:D

claudine, Jul 15, 2015
  8. Winterybella

These brought a smile to my face this morning. Trellum your girl reminds me a bit of Ginger. I am smiling from ear to ear. Right now they are both underneath the bed. I moved a bed around and it has become they hang out spot. Today I am spending some time with them. I had a funeral on Saturday and I slept over by my family to be early. You should see how they behaved when I returned. For a while they made me forget how sad I was.

IMG_20150509_104921.jpg Three girls in a row.

Winterybella, Jul 15, 2015
  9. Winterybella

Thank you, not the best pic of her though :oops:

Oh, I had no idea you had a funeral on Saturday. I am so sorry for your loss! It's good your girls have that effect on you though, they say animals tend to have that calming effect on people in similar situations. I read stress levels are reduced by just petting a dog or a cat. And I told you your ginger reminded me a bit of my Frida when she was younger ;) They looked so alike!

Trellum, Jul 16, 2015
  10. Winterybella

claudine Well-Known Member

I'm very, very sorry for your loss, Winterybella.
    Your girls look so cute in this picture! They would make anyone smile. I wish Homer could meet them:)

claudine, Jul 16, 2015
  11. Winterybella

Thank you for kind words. I lost my sister-in-law. She was ill for some time but I did not see death coming. When I had to leave my girls behind I was quite sad. It was the first time I have left them behind in a few months. When I returned the greeting was if I had been gone for months. And there was Ginger ahead of the pack.

Winterybella, Jul 17, 2015
  12. Winterybella

IcyBC Well-Known Member

They are so cute together! Down the line, I would love to have another dog if the vet bills aren't too high. I think it is good that dog has companion too when the human pack is not around.

IcyBC, Jul 26, 2015
  13. Winterybella

They get on well for the most part. I am happy they have each other when they are left behind. Ginger can annoy them both with her constant need for attention but at the end of it all, they are back into each other. Don't talk about the vet bill. I am afraid to take my four.

Winterybella, Jul 26, 2015
Ask a Question