Meet Diana and Moka!

Discussion in 'Meet My Dog' started by Snary84, Apr 26, 2016.

1. Snary84

Snary84 Member

I think that after introducing myself, introducing my dogs is in order.

[​IMG]

The brown/tan one is Diana, she's 7 years old and she is very shy and sweet. She is a rescue dog, we got her when she was six months old and she was suffering from a severe breathing condition. We took her in and with lots of love and the proper care she flourished and now she's strong and healthy. She loves to run and explore and her favorite pastime is hunting lizards in my garden all day long.

The black one is Moka, she's 3 years old and she is naughty but sweet. She is a little stubborn thing and she has to be the center of attention all the time, she goes to great lenghts to make sure she gets all of her daily cuddles and more.
    She is the laziest dog ever and she spends her days sleeping on the couch or sunbathing in the garden.

I love them both beyond measure, life is never boring around my little furry girls!

Snary84, Apr 26, 2016
    Winterybella and claudine like this.
  2. Snary84

IcyBC Well-Known Member

They are both adorable and welcome on board to you and your dogs too!

IcyBC, Apr 27, 2016
  3. Snary84

claudine Well-Known Member

Hello Snary84!:)
    Your little girls look very cute, healthy and happy. Moka reminds me of my Homer. He wants to be the center of attention all the time too and can be pretty lazy:)

claudine, May 2, 2016
  4. Snary84

Trellum Well-Known Member

They are both so lovely looking, I had a dog of that breed when I was 16 years old or so. Sweetest dogs ever! Mine was also brown, and it was a female. I used to take her for a walk almost daily :) She loved it. She never let those short legs limit her!

Trellum, May 2, 2016
  5. Snary84

Winterybella Well-Known Member

Welcome. I love the picture of your girls. Are they posing for the cameras? Delightful and I love how the ears of Diana stand out. Moka looks more like my Rottie Reba.

Winterybella, May 29, 2016
  6. Snary84

Snary84 Member

Thank you everyone for the warm welcoming and for all the beautiful words. :)
    @Trellum they sure don't let their short legs limit them in any way. I could swear they think they are big dogs!
    @Winterybella Moka is definitely posing for the camera! She does that all the time, I have trouble getting a good picture of Diana, because the little one keeps getting in front of the camera. Besides, Diana is a bit shy when it comes to pictures and she tends to turn the other way when I'm trying to take a picture of her. I love Diana's ears too, they stand out all the time, I like to call her "my sweet house elf". But I'm her mommy and I'm biased. :)

Snary84, May 29, 2016
    Winterybella likes this.
Ask a Question