Math Teacher Catches Gigantic Dog-Eating Anaconda

Discussion in 'Dog Chat' started by Trellum, Sep 21, 2014.

1. Trellum

Trellum Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

When an anaconda in French Guiana ate a man’s dog, the man’s other best friend, math teacher Sebastien Bascoules, vowed to take care of the snake. He and a friend caught the behemoth and moved it to a less human-populated area.

It came as a devastating shock to the man when he discovered that his best friend – his dog Minus – had been devoured by the massive snake right outside of their home. He told Bascoules what happened, and the math teacher was only too eager to take on the challenge of getting the 17-foot beast moved to an area safer for the neighborhood pets.

http://www.lifewithdogs.tv/2014/09/math-teacher-catches-gigantic-dog-eating-anaconda/

Trellum, Sep 21, 2014
  2. Trellum

claudine Well-Known Member

Just looking at this picture makes me want to run away!:eek: I'm terrified of snakes, especially the giant ones. I have no idea what would I do if I saw an Anaconda in real life. I'm sure my Homer would try to bite it:eek:

claudine, Oct 6, 2014
    Tomi likes this.
  3. Trellum

IcyBC Well-Known Member

Oh my goodness, that is huge! I am glad they move it to another area! I can imagine if the anaconda still around what and how many other animals it will eat.

IcyBC, Sep 4, 2015
  4. Trellum

I don't understand how they can remain so calm and even smile for the pic, I never got it, lol. That thing looks so disgustingly big! I'd not like it anywhere near me to be honest D: My mom would have a heart attack if she saw something like that ;) That is for sure :p

Trellum, Sep 4, 2015
  5. Trellum

Awww, poor Homer :( I hope I hope he never comes across a really big snake in his life. Where I live we have some snakes too, but they're not big at all.. well, not big in comparison to an anaconda ;) But they are highly poisonous:

[​IMG]

Trellum, Sep 4, 2015
  6. Trellum

Tomi Active Member

Holy Cow! That snake is huge! Looks like an anaconda to me for all I care! I shake and shiver at the thought of being swallowed alive by that thing and wonder at the look of jubilation on the faces of those three.

Tomi, Sep 4, 2015
  7. Trellum

Winterybella Well-Known Member

That's what got me! The people are smiling like they are at a ball game!! I would have collapsed probably. I feel so sad for the poor dog. So sad............

Winterybella, Sep 5, 2015
  8. Trellum

@Winterybella Yeah, snakes are one of the few animals that really scare me. Mice and rats don't really scare me, not even tarantulas. but snakes... I hate them! A kid where I lived got bitten by a coralillo. He died :( We lived in the same neighborhood, I had been to his house several times, we were becoming buddies, but then this happened. I was devastated.

Trellum, Sep 6, 2015
  9. Trellum

Winterybella Well-Known Member

I think I saw recently on CNN or NBC that a dangerous snake was on the loose somewhere in Miami. That's where I go for most of my shopping. Can you imagine being there and hearing it is anywhere near where I am staying. In the past, I have seen documentaries of the harm they can do to animals and humans. Frightening quite frankly.:rolleyes:

Winterybella, Sep 7, 2015
  10. Trellum

@Winterybella What kin of snake was it? was it a very big one or an average sized one? To be honest most snakes, no matter how small they are terrify me :S Same with my poor mother, because even the smallest snakes here can do so much harm. Take as an example the corallilo... this snake is small, and it can hide so well in the grass. it was a coralillo the snake that killed that one kid I mentioned earlier. Dangerous to both adults and kids, but kids seem more prone to die if bitten by one.

Trellum, Sep 8, 2015
  11. Trellum

I hope so too. Homer is very aggressive and he always attacks other animals without thinking:( He does it even if they're much bigger than him.
    The snake in your picture looks very dangerous!:eek:

claudine, Sep 10, 2015
  12. Trellum

@claudine It's very dangerous, it has already killed people where I live D: I love it when it rains, but we live so close the the mountains, so when it rains sometimes the snakes and things like big tarantulas come down. I caught a tarantula trying to sneak into the house the other day D: But I think in Poland you guys are pretty safe, no snakes over there, right? At least not the poisonous ones, I think. Same with spiders.

Trellum, Sep 10, 2015
  13. Trellum

A tarantula was trying to sneak into your house?:eek: That must have been terrifying!!!:eek:
    There are poisonous snakes here, but they're very rare. As for spiders, those that live in my country aren't dangerous at all. They're just ugly;) Homer hates them.

claudine, Sep 11, 2015
Ask a Question