Man & Gorilla - beautiful story

Discussion in 'Off Topic Forum' started by SweetBeast, Dec 12, 2012.

1. SweetBeast

SweetBeast Well-Known Member

I would have loved to have been this guy, looking into the gentle eyes of an old friend.....

SweetBeast, Dec 12, 2012
  2. SweetBeast

tajnz Well-Known Member

What a touching story. :DIt was extraordinary that after 10 years he not only found the gorilla he raised by calling out to him but that it was if no time had passed as the two were able to embrace each other as old friends. It was also cute that the gorilla followed him back to his camp. :)

tajnz, Dec 12, 2012
  3. SweetBeast

Yes, it is a moving piece. I was so taken with how they hugged each other & the gorilla looked right into the man's eyes & as you say tajnz, it seemed like yesterday! I am never surprised at how intelligent animals are! And yes, to see the gorilla on land, parallel the man in the boat was priceless!

What I admire so much of our animal kingdom is, I know of no animal that kills, but to eat & protect their families. Many people could, should, learn from our animals & not torture, abuse & kill them.

Thanks for your input tajnz!

SweetBeast, Dec 13, 2012
    tajnz likes this.
  4. SweetBeast

zararina Well-Known Member

It was really touching and one of a kind reunion story. :)
    It is so nice to see how they still love or care for each other after all of those years.

zararina, Dec 25, 2012
  5. SweetBeast

It makes me feel inferior to the elephant as I have run into old friends, yet I cannot make the connection with them, & it, for me at least, is embarrassing to do that! I also will share a video of a man who happens on a camp of gorillas & goes to sit down near them, & let them explore & check him out !

I am glad you & a few others enjoy seeing these; thanks zararina!

SweetBeast, Dec 27, 2012
Ask a Question