Look where I found Homer!

Discussion in 'Pictures and Videos' started by claudine, May 15, 2014.

1. claudine

claudine Well-Known Member

My little Yorkie is a real acrobat. He loves climbing on furniture. I know it's not very hyggienic, but I have no idea how to stop him from doing it, lol;) He's extremely stubborn!
    Some time ago, I found him lying on a table:eek:, near my father's things. I took a picture, so you can see it too:

hoh.jpg

Do your dogs climb on furniture too?

claudine, May 15, 2014
    Becky likes this.
  2. claudine

zararina Well-Known Member

That was so cute. :D
    I used to have a dog that always on our furniture. We just allow her since we cannot stop her. She was a big dog, a mixed breed of doberman and local breed.

zararina, May 15, 2014
  3. claudine

Haha, same here:) I can't stop Homer from climbing on our furniture. I'd have to fence in everything! For some reason, he loves sleeping on tables and in other weird places. He's like a cat, he's extremely agile:)

claudine, May 28, 2014
  4. claudine

Trellum Well-Known Member

Hahaha, what a cutie! He looks like the cutest little thing ever! He indeed has a talent for hiking :D I don't mind dogs to get on the couch :) I think i it's clean as long as the dog is clean. Unlike what my future in laws do by letting their daughter's diseased dog (smelly skin issue), yuck! But your homer looks so clean and neat... I'd let a dog like that get on my couch with no issues :D

Trellum, May 28, 2014
    claudine likes this.
  5. claudine

Thank you:) Looks can be deceiving though, he definitely isn't clean, lol. He loves rolling in the grass, he does it every day and he doesn't let me wash him. But his skin and his hair are very healthy, this is why he seems neat:)
    For some reason, he really likes lying on this table. He prefers it to a soft couch:confused:

claudine, May 29, 2014
Ask a Question