little singer

Discussion in 'Pictures and Videos' started by claudine, Oct 15, 2012.

1. claudine

claudine Well-Known Member

I don't know if you seen already picture of this cutie but I just had to post it. I wonder how is it possible that he is standing straight? I suspect that the costume is only in the front of his body. Poor thing, this might be uncomfortable:(

[​IMG]

claudine, Oct 15, 2012
  2. claudine

pilot2fly Well-Known Member

I think it is just the costume. You can see the rear paws below the arms where the dog is sitting. It's cute though!

pilot2fly, Oct 15, 2012
  3. claudine

haopee Well-Known Member

It is. The costume is indeed only in front. Some dogs enjoy wearing costumes... especially when they were pre-conditioned back when they were puppies that costumes equal treats.

[​IMG]

Here's one with adorable terriers featuring it.

haopee, Oct 16, 2012
  4. claudine

pilot2fly Well-Known Member

Those are so cool! I love Star Wars costumes! Where did you find these?

pilot2fly, Oct 16, 2012
  5. claudine

bellahpereira Well-Known Member

That is the cutest thing ever! I know that some people dress up their dogs for Halloween and my boyfriend and I were actually considering it, but I do not think my dog would be too fond of the idea :p Do you think your dog would enjoy a costume? lol

bellahpereira, Oct 16, 2012
  6. claudine

Evilsprinkles Well-Known Member

I must be one of the few people who don't like dressing dogs up in things, although the smaller breeds do look cute in things, I think it's because I'm used to being around large breed dogs, and they're too big to look cute in onesies etc LOL

Evilsprinkles, Oct 17, 2012
  7. claudine

pafjlh Well-Known Member

These costumes are adorable. I have never really been one to dress my dogs for Halloween, but I know some people like to. I guess it comes to the fact that some of us view our dogs like our children, so we want to dress them up for Halloween as we would our kids. Love the Star Wars costumes especially, they are too cute.

pafjlh, Oct 17, 2012
  8. claudine

How about this one?:p

[​IMG]

Dog costumes might be cute, but I wouldn't dress up my Homer - he just hates clothes too much:p

claudine, Oct 18, 2012
  9. claudine

Oh my, that is just the cutest little thing! I love it! I can't believe dogs allow their owners to dress them up this way! My dog wouldn't allow it either, lol. My dog won't even wear his sweater in the winter when it's really cold for walks. I'd love to see him in a costume though, I think it would be the cutest thing in the world!

bellahpereira, Oct 18, 2012
  10. claudine

I'm sure Rafa would look very cute in a costume:D My Homer too...unfortunately it won't happen, he would just roll and roll until the costume would be destroyed:p He doesn't want to wear his winter sweater either:(

claudine, Oct 19, 2012
  11. claudine

LOL I see that Rafa and Homer are very much alike! Rafa would just roll around and try to bite it off all day until he got rid of it. It's what he does with his sweater, lol. Even if I put it on and I take him for a walk he still spends the whole walk trying to take it off - and once he succeeds, he asks for another walk :p

bellahpereira, Oct 19, 2012
  12. claudine

Yes, they're very much alike, I noticed it too:) . Fortunately Homer forgets that he has his sweater on - we only have to fight for the first few minutes:cool: . But I'm pretty sure it wouldn't be the same with a costume:p

claudine, Oct 20, 2012
Ask a Question