Little Dog versus Big Dog and Cat

Discussion in 'Dog Chat' started by haopee, Oct 4, 2012.

1. haopee

haopee Well-Known Member

I know, it's just a tiny Chihuahua puppy but it's so cute and funny. Not to forget, too giddy and clumsy for its own good.

I watched it for a couple of minutes and decided to share it with everyone because of the sheer hilarity and cuteness. It's just too adorable... the little bugger.

haopee, Oct 4, 2012
    claudine likes this.
  2. haopee

pafjlh Well-Known Member

Some how I'm not surprised, leave it to a Chihuahua to act like their big and bad, LOL. To be honest I use to not like this breed of dog because they did act this way like they had to bark and take on everyone. But then the original Buddy entered my life, and yes he was a Chihuahua. Oh he had his big and bad moments but he was still sweet dog, and he changed my view of this breed of dog. I now find this attitude of a Chihuahua funny and this video is hilarious to watch and so true to the nature of a Chihuahua, thank you for sharing it.

pafjlh, Oct 4, 2012
  3. haopee

claudine Well-Known Member

This Chihuahua puppy is adorable!:D And the bigger dog is a saint, she is so patient:p . The puppy attacks her all the time with its little paws and it's so naughty - but in a very, very cute way. I love this video:D

claudine, Oct 4, 2012
  4. haopee

argon_0 Well-Known Member

Truly amazing. All the time I was thinking crunch munch munch.:oops: The Chihuahua may now not be such a yappy dog around other larger breeds. I guess they put on a show because of their size. This little fella was so sweet and adorable and so was the mamma dog.

argon_0, Oct 5, 2012
  5. haopee

pilot2fly Well-Known Member

Our Shih Tzu will bark at anything she feels might threaten us. She will take on German Shepard's if she could. It's a good thing we have a leash.

pilot2fly, Oct 5, 2012
  6. haopee

Jessi Well-Known Member

I'm really surprised that the big dog was so gentle. Normally big dogs don't realize their size and would get too rowdy. I wonder if this was a mama dog who has previously had puppies that size and knows to be careful?

The cat looked really scared of it, too, lol.

Jessi, Oct 5, 2012
  7. haopee

Melody Well-Known Member

That is adorable! It reminds me of Sierra. Whenever the family would get a puppy, they'd bring it over to meet her. She was such a good dog. She'd sit or lay patiently as they jumped all over her. Naturally, they all became attached to her. She never got any piece when the other dogs were at our house.

Jessi, I think their instincts tell them to back off. Sierra never had a litter, but she seemed to understand to be gentle with the puppies. She took a beating. Sometimes she gave a small correction, but I never saw her get rough with them.

I've noticed something similar with my brother's Doberman and Mini Pinscher. They got them as pups but a couple months apart. They were inseparable. They would wrestle together which made me so nervous. But, the big dog seemed to know how far to go. The little dog would climb under him and fight the ankles. LOL

Melody, Oct 5, 2012
Ask a Question