Lillie, Sissy, Levi, and Jayda

Discussion in 'Meet My Dog' started by ernestdefoe, Apr 8, 2013.

1. ernestdefoe

ernestdefoe Member

I saw this forum and thought I would show off the 4 dogs that me and my wife have. They are all rescued dogs except Lillie. Glad the other 3 are out of the conditions they were in and have a loving home now. So here are our dogs.

Lillie: She is a Miniature Dachshund which rides around with me on the truck since I am an over the road truck driver. She has alot of miles under her belt.

lillie.JPG

Next is Sissy she is a sweet little Shih Tzu. She has alot of love to share considering she was used as a breeding puppy in a puppy mill. Her vocal chords were cut so she couldn't bark. Regardless of how she grew up she is so full of life and love.
    sissy.jpg

Now we have Levi he is the only male of the group. He is such a sweet little man. This is the first Yorkie we have ever had. My wife had always wanted one so we got him. He is a Toy Yorkie and he was kept outside in a pen was covered in mud and who knows what else when we got him.
    Levi.jpg

Now that leaves Jayda. She is a German Shepard and one of the prettiest ones I have ever seen (not saying that to be partial to my own dog). She came from the same conditions as Levi did except Jayda was heavily infested with worms. To the point the vet said she would have only made it another few weeks if we hadn't brought her in when we did. There are two pictures of her. One of just Jayda and one of Jayda and my wife Crystal.

Jayda.jpg

Jayda&Crystal.jpg

ernestdefoe, Apr 8, 2013
    argon_0 and claudine like this.
  2. ernestdefoe

claudine Well-Known Member

What a lovely, happy family:D . Your dogs are adorable, thank you for sharing these pictures.
    I love Yorkies the most so I smiled when I saw Levi - he is so cute!
    Sissy is smiling:D
    Does Lillie enjoy riding in a car?:)
    Jayda is a beautiful dog!

claudine, Apr 8, 2013
    argon_0 likes this.
  3. ernestdefoe

ernestdefoe Member

Yeah Lillie does enjoy riding in a car but not as much as she does riding in the 18-wheeler with me. I had always wanted a German Shepard and when we lost a dog part English Bulldog part Bull Mastiff due to getting loose one day and getting into the remains of a rolling meth lab (where people make crystal meth in their cars driving down the road and throw the remains out the window) we got Jayda cause my wife knew how much I have always wanted one.

ernestdefoe, Apr 9, 2013
  4. ernestdefoe

Becky Well-Known Member

What a beautiful pack! I'm glad that you rescued those dogs, how awful that Sissy had her vocal chords cut :( She certainly looks very happy now!

Becky, Apr 9, 2013
  5. ernestdefoe

ernestdefoe Member

Yeah I hate it too. She is just such a sweet loving dog. We had 2 Shih Tzu's but had to put one down due to age and health. It killed my wife as she had that dog for like 13-14 years. Sissy did loose one of her eyes recently. Me and my wife were in the process of moving out of a house we were renting into the one we were buying and to avoid having to pay rent for another month on a house we were only going to be in for 10 days that month we stayed with her parents. We kept our dogs out in the pen and we noticed one day that one of Sissy's eyes didn't look right.....looked infected.....so we took her to the vet. They gave us some antibiotic to put on here eye and told to come back in a week. Well her eye was getting worse not better.....so they had to take it. Regardless of how hard her life was......she has been nothing but loved since we have had her. Sissy has probably had the worse life of all of them before we got them.

I just don't understand how people can mistreat a dog or cat. They depend on us for everything and they give so much love in return. It's like everytime I get to go home......Jayda perks up so much cause she knows I am home and she will get a ton of attention.

ernestdefoe, Apr 9, 2013
  6. ernestdefoe

zararina Well-Known Member

They all look so cute and very lucky to be with a loving family.
    All looks so healthy too. :)

zararina, Apr 9, 2013
  7. ernestdefoe

argon_0 Well-Known Member

A big thanks for sharing your story. You certainly love your dogs like we all do on this forum. Hope to read many more of your dogs' adventures.

argon_0, Apr 11, 2013
  8. ernestdefoe

schizophreniatype Well-Known Member

Pups says Hello :)

schizophreniatype, Apr 14, 2013
  9. ernestdefoe

oops i cannot upload my pups picture :( How should I do it?

schizophreniatype, Apr 14, 2013
  10. ernestdefoe

claudine Well-Known Member

It's not difficult at all - you just have to click on the "upload a file" icon under your post. If the file size isn't too big, everything should be okay. I hope it helped, I can't wait to see the picture:)

claudine, Apr 14, 2013
  11. ernestdefoe

trying again....let's see.....

schizophreniatype, Apr 15, 2013
  12. ernestdefoe

nopes they are telling me"an error occurred." bestter luck next time :(

schizophreniatype, Apr 15, 2013
  13. ernestdefoe

lifeliveson Well-Known Member

OU i love levi, I just wanna puppy squish him eeeeekkk