Lexy, Caesar, & Mr. Chucky

Discussion in 'Meet My Dog' started by LilPaws, Mar 24, 2014.

1. LilPaws

LilPaws New Member

Howdy paw lovers! I am new here by the way... They call me Steph & I am from Texas! I am OBSESSED with animals. I am actually training to be a dog groomer. Right now I am a kennel tech, doing all the dirty work. You got to start somewhere! :p
    Enough about me, let's get straight to showing off my babies.

First up is my fifteen-year old Chihuahua, "Lexy". She has no teeth, all gums! Because of this, her tongue sticks out the left side of her mouth at all times!

[​IMG]

Here is my sweet,sensitive, boy Caesar (the Pit bull) He is the sweetest one out of all my babies. He has never bitten anyone or any dogs. He is a big baby!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Here is my chunky monkey Chico aka Mr.Chucky! This was right after getting his hair cut.
    [​IMG]

LilPaws, Mar 24, 2014
    Trellum, Becky and claudine like this.
  2. LilPaws

claudine Well-Known Member

Hello,LilPaws! Thank you for sharing these pictures with us, all your dogs are so pretty and sweet! Do they get along well?
    Lexy is super cute. Her tongue makes her look so funny and adorable!:D Caesar sounds like a very loving dog.
    Mr.Chucky is so fluffy!:D

claudine, Mar 24, 2014
  3. LilPaws

Becky Well-Known Member

Hey there welcome aboard! I love the photos :D I hope your training goes well and you can become a professional groomer in the near future - sounds like you are getting good work experience at the kennels!

Becky, Mar 24, 2014
  4. LilPaws

zararina Well-Known Member

Welcome to the forum Steph and to your babies.
    All of them are so cute and lovely. Thanks for sharing their photos, reminds me of some of my doggies before. :)

zararina, Mar 24, 2014
  5. LilPaws

Trellum Well-Known Member

Hi there! Welcome to the forum! Your babies are so cute, specially Caesar! He looks like a pretty sweet and kind boy, I'm also a big fan of pit bulls!! I owned one when I was younger... she was such a sweetheart :)

Trellum, Mar 25, 2014
  6. LilPaws

firelily99 Well-Known Member

Welcome to the forum, that's quite a group that you have living with you. Sounds like this is the perfect place for you to meet other dog people and their pets! Glad to have you aboard!

firelily99, Mar 25, 2014
Ask a Question