Let's see a photo of your dog's favorite

Discussion in 'Dog Chat' started by SweetBeast, Dec 13, 2012.

1. SweetBeast

SweetBeast Well-Known Member

toy, or toys! Bobbi's favorite was a gift from my oldest niece, yet I have no clue as to what it is! But she loves it & will gently gnaw on it, but never tries to chew it up ! And the toy has a little squeaker in it & if she hits the right spot, it lets out a squeak & she drops it, her ears go up & she cocks her head sideways! In the many months she has had it, she has made it squeak maybe 3-4 times, so she is not at all used to it, so it's always a surprise to her when it does !

And your dog's favorite is?!!! 2012-12-12 21-21-40.196.jpg

SweetBeast, Dec 13, 2012
  2. SweetBeast

zararina Well-Known Member

Our dog used to enjoy chasing balls but outgrew it.
    He now enjoy playing with the neighbor dog although there are times that they got pissed off with each other. Lol

zararina, Dec 13, 2012
  3. SweetBeast

argon_0 Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

argon_0, Dec 13, 2012
  4. SweetBeast

Jessi Well-Known Member

I have shown it before, but I'll show it again because he really does love it:

[​IMG]

He has a whole chest of toys and he does play with others regularly. But this one and the hedgehog without the hat seem to be his favorites. He also likes any of them that 'squeak' in the middle.

Jessi, Dec 13, 2012
  5. SweetBeast

zararina, dogs will be dogs, right & with your sweetie, she would rather play with a live dog than a lifeless toy!

argon_0, is that a hard plastic or soft & will your doggie chew on it, retrieve it, gnaw on it softly?

Jessi, how does your doggie react when it squeaks? Also, do you have a designated toy box or chest that at day's end, you gather them up & return them? Bobbi is very puzzled when hers does squeak!

I will add of Bobs, when we're playing tug of war with the lame home made sock toy, I toss it down the hall & she runs & jumps back up on the bed with it! If in the living room, she will retrieveher toys or the ball, but she always runs past me & takes them to the same spot behind the chair! And at my folks, she will retrive the toy, yet she then runs into their den with it !

Thanks to the 3 of you for your input!

SweetBeast, Dec 13, 2012
  6. SweetBeast

Jessi Well-Known Member

He gets super excited.

And yes, he has a chest that's shaped like a bone. I don't gather them up and return them, though....he does!

Jessi, Dec 14, 2012
  7. SweetBeast

haopee Well-Known Member

[​IMG]
    Our First Kong Wubba

We have one more toy that everybody just loves playing with. It's a turtle stuffed toy that has been destuffed and restuffed over and over again because they loved it so much.

Unfortunately, I believe the turtle made sure that no dog was ever gonna touch it again because we couldn't find it anymore.

haopee, Dec 14, 2012
    Johanna likes this.
  8. SweetBeast

[quote="SweetBeast, post: 8883, member: 316"
    argon_0, is that a hard plastic or soft & will your doggie chew on it, retrieve it, gnaw on it softly?

[/quote]
    It's hard plastic treats activity ball. You put something inside and it encourages them to get it out by rolling it around.
    When it's empty Mishka likes then to play soccer with it with someone or by herself.
    I discourage her from chewing on it as much as possible.

argon_0, Dec 15, 2012
  9. SweetBeast

Thanks argon_0 & I bet Mishka gets her share of exercise with this toy/treat! Why can't you or I come up with a relatively simple idea & make millions ?! I did do this, in a very crude way, many years back & that was to stuff several socks into another sock then tie off the end, but, I use to put a little treat deep within the socks for our then dogs !

Thanks for your input!

SweetBeast, Dec 15, 2012
  10. SweetBeast

Lol haopee,. as that's a cute story, thanks ! So the turtle packed up his belongings into his "shell" & took off in the middle of the night, eh?!

Again, thank you haopee !

SweetBeast, Dec 15, 2012
  11. SweetBeast

It's off to the beach today with Mishka and her other favorite toy Frisbee.
    I'll see if I can get a photograph of her leaping as high as the seagulls flying.:)

argon_0, Dec 15, 2012
  12. SweetBeast

Johanna Well-Known Member

Lol

Attached Files:

Johanna, Apr 3, 2016
Ask a Question