Let Sleeping Dogs Lie.

Discussion in 'Pictures and Videos' started by argon_0, Aug 1, 2012.

1. argon_0

argon_0 Well-Known Member

A whole bunch of doggie videos came flooding through my Fb feed. I just have to share some of them. Here's one that will make you smile.:)

argon_0, Aug 1, 2012
  2. argon_0

Victor Leigh Well-Known Member

That puppy does look cute. Doubt if it would make a good watch dog, though. Any way, Golden Retrievers are not that well-known as watch dogs. Actually, they should not be on the list if you are looking for a watch dog.

Victor Leigh, Aug 1, 2012
  3. argon_0

Melody Well-Known Member

That was really cute, Argon. It reminds me of Misha. Sometimes she literally falls asleep on her feet. She'll be sitting on the floor or on my lap. I'll notice her eyes getting sleeping. She starts to tilt sideways until she leans so far she almost falls over. It's funny to see.

She is a good watch dog. She wakes at the slightest sound. In fact, I think she can hear things going on one street over. :D

Melody, Aug 1, 2012
  4. argon_0

claudine Well-Known Member

I love videos and photos of sleeping dogs, they're so adorable!!! And so funny - dogs often sleep in such surprising positions. I love watching my Homer when he is asleep:D .

claudine, Sep 14, 2012
  5. argon_0

Jessi Well-Known Member

Lol!

Isn't it amazing how puppies can fall asleep just about anywhere. I love the ones that tend to fall asleep in their food bowls while standing up and just fall right in, hehe.

Jessi, Sep 14, 2012
Ask a Question