Lazy fetch

Discussion in 'Pictures and Videos' started by Jessi, Oct 29, 2012.

1. Jessi

Jessi Well-Known Member

Lol! It's almost like the opposite of fetch. I guess it sure beats having to run down the stairs and back up again, huh?

Jessi, Oct 29, 2012
  2. Jessi

claudine Well-Known Member

My Homer does exactly the same thing, only with cones, not with a ball. I guess dogs feel more important when they are standing at the top of the stairs, it's more fun to look at the owner who is standing lower, trying to catch the ball/cone:p

claudine, Oct 30, 2012
  3. Jessi

pafjlh Well-Known Member

That is cute, and the dog seems to be enjoying himself. I guess this is a game that his owner plays with him regularly. He seems to know to stand at the foot of the stairs and wait for the ball, then catch it.

pafjlh, Oct 30, 2012
  4. Jessi

haopee Well-Known Member

Contrary to what this guy is doing...

Well, at least he's got the upper hand. I just love it when they discover conveniences in the most mundane things such as altitude. It's like humans discovering gravity.

haopee, Oct 31, 2012
  5. Jessi

OhioTom76 Well-Known Member

Oh our dogs used to do this all the time. I think they just got a kick out of seeing it bounce down the step rather than chasing after it. Sometimes when they wanted to play, you would just hear a ball bouncing down the step. When you walked over, sure enough, one of them would be sitting at the top of the step with sad eyes, wanting you to play with them.

OhioTom76, Nov 11, 2012
Ask a Question