Kitty goes for a ride

Discussion in 'Pictures and Videos' started by Melody, Oct 11, 2012.

1. Melody

Melody Well-Known Member

There is a series of videos with this Australian Cattle Dog and his friend (or not), a cat. The dog loves pushing things. He sends his cat friend on many little rides. The cat doesn't seem to mind.

He gets a scooter ride:

He goes for a car ride:

There's a whole series on it. I can't see my dog doing this. She's too short for one thing. I don't think she'd like going for a ride either. LOL

Melody, Oct 11, 2012
  2. Melody

claudine Well-Known Member

They're so cute! And they seem to get along pretty well. I'm sure my Homer would try to kill the cat. Cats who are calm annoy him the most.

claudine, Oct 11, 2012
    argon_0 likes this.
  3. Melody

Melody Well-Known Member

I know Misha wouldn't do this. She'd be afraid of the car and the scooter!

Is Homer that bad with cats? I was worried about Misha because everything I read said that Jack Russell's cannot be around cats because of their hunting instincts. They were bred to chase down rodents and can make a family cat's life miserable. We don't have a cat, but my sister does. A mean cat, too. That was Misha's first experience with a cat. And, she wants no part of it!

In fact, when I take her for walks she seems completely clueless about the animals around us unless they are dogs. Today, she did spot a squirrel that ran across our path. Usually, I see them first, but I was caught by surprise. But, the other day, a cat came out from under a car and followed us for half a block. Then, when we crossed the street, it crossed over and sat on the corner, so we could not get by without passing it. Misha didn't even look! Maybe she figured whatever it was was much bigger than her so she would ignore it. LOL

Melody, Oct 12, 2012
  4. Melody

pilot2fly Well-Known Member

Now how did the owner get the dog to do that! That is a really cool trick! I want to see how fast the dog can get the cat going.

pilot2fly, Oct 13, 2012
  5. Melody

Kam4pups Member

That was funny and cute. That cat is lucky, can go for a ride and doesn't have to get one from the human, I 'll just ask the dog. I love at the end of the first video when the dog jumped off, looked at the camera and the cat rolling backwards.

Kam4pups, Dec 8, 2012
  6. Melody

argon_0 Well-Known Member

I must have missed these earlier. I loved the car one with the smug cat and the clown look on the dog.
    They were great thanks Melody. :)

argon_0, Dec 8, 2012
  7. Melody

zararina Well-Known Member

What a joy ride! LOL
    They are both cute and enjoying the dog. Great to watch dogs and other cute animals doing tricks and enjoying it at the same time.

zararina, Dec 8, 2012
Ask a Question