Kangaroo Falls For Dog

Discussion in 'Pictures and Videos' started by Melody, Mar 7, 2013.

1. Melody

Melody Well-Known Member

Melody, Mar 7, 2013
  2. Melody

Jessi Well-Known Member

Awww. That is so sweet! It really doesn't surprise me any, though. I have seen other animals get along well together when they've been raised together and it just doesn't seem to matter to them what the other animals may look like or how different they seem.

Jessi, Mar 7, 2013
  3. Melody

claudine Well-Known Member

This is such a lovely story, I love the video, it looks so cute when the kangaroo is stroking this dog's head, it's almost like they kissed:p . They must be really good friends:)

claudine, Mar 8, 2013
  4. Melody

zararina Well-Known Member

It is really good to see or know how different animals get along well together. It is usually true for animals which grew up together and do almost all things together like eating and playing.

zararina, Apr 7, 2013
  5. Melody

argon_0 Well-Known Member

The video link doesn't appear to work but it can be seen on the other link as above.
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...s-love-dog-isn-t-afraid-it.html#ixzz2MmcmYP7s

That is a cute story. Mishka watches from the veranda some wallaby/small type of kangaroo that graze in the evening around our house. Unfortunately she see them as dinner. We do keep her from hunting but it's a dogs instinct to do so.
    So Bug is a very patient and loving pooch it seems.:)

argon_0, Apr 8, 2013
Ask a Question