Kabang's Surgery Delayed

Discussion in 'Dog Chat' started by haopee, Oct 18, 2012.

1. haopee

haopee Well-Known Member

Kabang was the dog who saved the two girls from being hit by a motorcycle. She lost her snout doing this and she's an international hero because of her act.

I am glad that they were able to treat her for all the other diseases she got so I guess it's a good thing her surgery was delayed.

haopee, Oct 18, 2012
  2. haopee

Jessi Well-Known Member

Aww. I actually hadn't heard the story of Kabang yet. I agree that it's good her surgery is delayed. I'm sure she's missing her snout, but it was may more important to get her tumor and heartworms taken care of first.

Jessi, Oct 18, 2012
  3. haopee

claudine Well-Known Member

What a poor dog! I feel so sorry for her:( She has so many diseases - and this terrible wound:( I hope that the best veterinarian in the world is taking care of her - she deserves it!

claudine, Oct 18, 2012
  4. haopee

pafjlh Well-Known Member

I have to admit that I had never heard of Kabang till now, but I am sorry to hear about all of her health issues. I hope the Vets can help her she really does deserve it. A sad story when you think about the fact that this dog saved two girls. Now the question is can someone save her, lets hope so.

pafjlh, Oct 19, 2012
  5. haopee

OhioTom76 Well-Known Member

Wow, I really wasn't ready for that picture. Could we please post warnings in the thread titles when there is graphic content like that?

OhioTom76, Oct 20, 2012
Ask a Question