Just Vegg'n Dog Treats

Discussion in 'Product Reviews' started by Melody, May 16, 2012.

1. Melody

Melody Well-Known Member

If you have a small dog, you know that it's difficult finding treats small enough for them to eat. The ones that are small sized don't seem very healthy.

I came across Old Mother Hubbard dog treats at Petsmart. They come in many flavors and sizes. Recently, they came out with a healthy variety called Just Vegg'n. It's a crunchy biscuit made with apples, carrots, and sweet potatoes. They are oven baked.

Misha loves these treats! She follows me around if I get one out of the bag.

They are perfect for a small dog as they come in mini sized. You can break these in half easily if you don't want to feed them the whole biscuit. They do have larger sized biscuits as well. The larger ones are more difficult to break in half.

I like seeing more options for treats using fruits and vegetables.

Melody, May 16, 2012
  2. Melody

claudine Well-Known Member

This sounds great, thank you for sharing! Homer loves vegetables and vegetable treats and this is so true that it is sometimes hard to find treats -or toys- small enough. Often, I need to cut his treats into smaller pieces so he can chew it.

claudine, Sep 11, 2012
  3. Melody

zararina Well-Known Member

Yes, it sounds a good and healthy treat. And it will be nice if there are lots of other options.
    Some of our dogs enjoy eating vegetables and fruits.

zararina, Sep 11, 2012
Ask a Question