Jesse, the Talented Dog

Discussion in 'Pictures and Videos' started by Melody, May 7, 2012.

1. Melody

Melody Well-Known Member

I came across Jesse searching for Jack Russell Terrier videos. This is one talented dog. I've subscribed to the JustJesse197 channel so that I can see what he does next.

Misha can do tricks, but nothing like this! Maybe I should work with her more. I wouldn't mind having an assistant around the house.

Melody, May 7, 2012
    King Browny likes this.
  2. Melody

zararina Well-Known Member

Jesse was amazing and so cute.
    It would be great to see him actually doing some of those stuffs or tricks.;)

zararina, May 7, 2012
  3. Melody

haopee Well-Known Member

So adorable. I love JRTs... He looks more like a Parson Russel Terrier... Of course, they're still in the same cuteness and smartness bracket.

Speaking of smart Jack Russel Terriers, one of the most famous JRTs is Moose. He is famously known as Eddie in Frasier. Surprisingly, that little guy had been given up on by two families before someone saw his true potential as a highly trained dog actor.

The part where Jesse threw the plastic in the garbage can and placed the bowl into the dishwasher was so cute.

haopee, May 7, 2012
  4. Melody

Becky Well-Known Member

That's one clever dog! Would certainly make a very good pet for someone with a limited mobility!

Becky, May 9, 2012
  5. Melody

Victor Leigh Well-Known Member

I am in two minds about this. On the one hand, having a dog that can do those tricks would be a neat thing. Especially when there are guests to impress. On the other hand, I feel kind of worried that if a dog can do all those tricks, would it start thinking up new ones on its own? With unplanned results?

Victor Leigh, May 10, 2012
  6. Melody

haopee Well-Known Member

;) You're quite right when it comes to some dogs. They do grow smart... sometimes smarter than their owners give them credit to. One of the most typical tricks I've seen dogs learn on their own is to pretend to sleep when they're about to be bathed. It's actually hilarious especially when they're heavy and their owners have a hard time pulling them towards the bathroom.

haopee, May 10, 2012
Ask a Question