Introducing...Nashley

Discussion in 'Meet My Dog' started by Libragirl67, May 4, 2013.

1. Libragirl67

Libragirl67 Member

This is our black lab Nashley. We adopted him 10 years ago. He is the most friendly lovable dog we could ever ask for. He loves my two boys like they were his own pups. He has become quite spoiled over the years, but that is ok with us.:D He is getting older, but he still loves to chase rabbits. And he loves to take his car rides. I think the free burger off of the dollar menu may have something to do with this..LOL. 0410131115.jpg

Libragirl67, May 4, 2013
  2. Libragirl67

MzMonka Well-Known Member

Very handsome boy you have their. Looks like a real love. I have a chaser also and she is a bit older than the others. Snakes, chipmunks, squirrels, birds, rabbits and anything else that will run or move if she chases it. I think it keeps them young and entertained. Keeps them busy and exercising.

MzMonka, May 5, 2013
  3. Libragirl67

zararina Well-Known Member

Hi there Nashley! :)
    He looks so behaved and healthy. It is really great to have a loving furbuddy.

zararina, May 5, 2013
  4. Libragirl67

claudine Well-Known Member

Nashley is so cute, he has such thoughtful eyes, I wonder what is he thinking about:)
    My Homer loves chasing too - but since we don't have rabbits here, he usually chases toys that I throw for him or poor, scared cats:p

claudine, May 5, 2013
  5. Libragirl67

ivan_ox New Member

Nashley is cute, he is seemed good to his master unless he will be punished.;) Dogs are really obedient to their masters, they hold responsible in the household. For instance, if they see thief, they bark so that we will be alarmed.

ivan_ox, May 8, 2013
  6. Libragirl67

argon_0 Well-Known Member

Nice to meet you Nashley and Libragirl. I guess this is what this forum is all about. We love our special pooches and love to share stories. Miahka has also been that adorable dog made in heaven. Well when she not being naughty that is. :rolleyes:

argon_0, May 16, 2013
  7. Libragirl67

Lokitns Member

What a cutie! Oh man, those loving Lab eyes. If you look into 'em once you'll never be able to say no or stay angry at them ever again!

Lokitns, Jun 1, 2013
  8. Libragirl67

ACSAPA Well-Known Member

Aww ,he has a great face. I love the puppy dog eyes that he's giving you. It's hard to say no to a face like that. He looks very sweet.

ACSAPA, Jun 26, 2013
Ask a Question