Interesting dog nutrition infographic

Discussion in 'Health & Nutrition' started by Trellum, Jun 21, 2015.

1. Trellum

Trellum Well-Known Member

I really like this infographic :) I like they didn't only add the yes and no list of things dogs can eat, but they went a little beyond and decided to list not only what they can't or can eat, but also the things they can eat in moderation, as well as the ''not recommended''.

[​IMG]

Trellum, Jun 21, 2015
    IcyBC likes this.
  2. Trellum

Winterybella Well-Known Member

This is so cute and sweet. No nuts? I meant to check that out as I like to share most things I eat with them and I like to munch on nuts. Much of the other things I knew about. I think needs some beer to knock her out sometimes though.:)

What would beer do besides make them drunk?

Winterybella, Jun 21, 2015
  3. Trellum

claudine Well-Known Member

Aww, I love this little guide. It's adorable, simple, funny and informative:) Thank you very much for sharing it. I'm happy to hear that dogs can eat a lot of carrots and fish. Homer loves them:) I think I'll try to give him some lettuce. Maybe he'll like it.

claudine, Jun 22, 2015
  4. Trellum

You are welcome! I am glad you found this info graph useful! I actually like info graphs because they are so colorful, and the most important ideas are condensed, so it's easier to remember them :D

Trellum, Jul 7, 2015
  5. Trellum

Well, alcohol is toxic to dogs. I guess an alcohol-free beer wouldn't hurt a dog at all, but alcohol can really damage a dog. They don't process alcohol like we do.

Trellum, Jul 7, 2015
  6. Trellum

That's true. Graphs are great, I like them very much. And I'm always happy to learn something new about dogs. This is one of the reasons why I spend so much time here. This forum is very informative:)

claudine, Jul 9, 2015
  7. Trellum

I am glad to hear that, Claudine! It makes me happy yo hear you find this forum informative, I hope more people feel the same way =D I think the use of info graphs helps to spread info easier and faster.

Trellum, Jul 9, 2015
  8. Trellum

I hope so too:) Almost every time I visit this forum, I learn something new:)
    I gave Homer some lettuce today. He liked it:D But the truth is that he likes everything.

claudine, Jul 10, 2015
  9. Trellum

Hhahaha! He really sounds like it. By the way, I recently read an article about all the foods that can be poisonous to dogs and cats, the list is so long! I'm glad I am not a dog, because then I'd not be able to eat a lot things! Like for example grapes and cherries!!! It's mind blowing something we enjoy so much can actually kill our pets. Dogs can only eat 3 kinds of berries :( http://www.naturipefarms.com/3-types-berries-dogs-can-eat/

Trellum, Jul 10, 2015
  10. Trellum

Haha, I'm glad I'm not a dog too. They love eating so many disgusting things and can't eat the most delicious foods like cherries, salty snacks and fries:p
    Thank you for sharing this link.

claudine, Jul 13, 2015
  11. Trellum

You are welcome, I also made a thread about it, just in case other dog owners had no idea about it. I think not many people know that about dogs and berries.

Trellum, Jul 13, 2015
  12. Trellum

IcyBC Well-Known Member

Oh I love this chart! Just a fantastic one to print out and pin it on the refrigerator for a quick glance. I haven't tried to give Capone anything else besides carrot and apple pieces yet. I am avoiding giving him human food since I don't know for sure what is safe and what is not safe. This is so good to have.

IcyBC, Jul 16, 2015
  13. Trellum

Yeah, I like to keep that kind of info graphs handy :) You never know when you are going to need that info, and they actually look very pretty on the fridge, specially if you print them in full color :)

Trellum, Jul 17, 2015
Ask a Question