Inspiring/motivating dog video

Discussion in 'Pictures and Videos' started by zararina, Jan 23, 2012.

1. zararina

zararina Well-Known Member

This is a video about the dog who had saved a boy from a cougar.
    Dogs really know how to love us! :)

zararina, Jan 23, 2012
    King Browny likes this.
  2. zararina

summerRain Well-Known Member

That was a very touching story zararina. It is good to know that the boy and his dog are both safe.

Not all attempts of saving an owner from danger ends with a happy ending. This video was actually happened here in our country wherein a mighty pitbull risk his life to save his owners from the fangs of a deadly cobra. He used his body as a shield and killed the venomous snake. Unfortunately, the cobra bit our hero in the jaw and died wagging his tail while staring at his crying owners.

I can't help but to cry when I watched the whole story in our local TV program.

summerRain, Feb 20, 2012
    King Browny likes this.
  3. zararina

King Browny Well-Known Member

I don't know what to say. Those are touching videos. Glad Angel survived the cougar and I hope he got his reward of big nice, juicy steak.

It’s just so sad when a pet have to die saving people’s lives but I bet Chief the pitbull knows the consequence, or don’t really care whatever happened to him, as long as he’s able to defend his master and I’m sure he die happy because he had served his master at the very end. Good dog, Chief! Good dog.

"You think dogs will not be in heaven? I tell you, they will be there long before any of us."
    Robert Louis Stevenson (1850-1894)

King Browny, Feb 21, 2012
  4. zararina

summerRain Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Here's another story of a dog that saves two girls from a speeding motorcycle but loses her face when the wheel of the motorcycle rolled over her face and her snout was accidentally got stock in it.

This faceless hero dog is already safe and the vet has been treating her with antibiotics to avoid infection.

You can read the whole story in here:
    http://www.weirdworldnews.org/2012/02/20/hero-dog-saves-two-girls-but-loses-her-face

summerRain, Feb 21, 2012
  5. zararina

zararina Well-Known Member

So sad that the hero dog died and hard not to cry that he was still wagging his tail which can means he was happy to save his owners.
    And for the dog that loses her face, hope she can fully recover and be well taken care of.

zararina, Feb 21, 2012
Ask a Question