In Celebration

Discussion in 'Dog Chat' started by IcyBC, Jun 9, 2016.

1. IcyBC

IcyBC Well-Known Member

We celebrate Capone's birthday yesterday. He is exactly two years old, and still pretty much a puppy in his mind :) He loves squeaky toys, but he also likes to rip them apart. I gave him two new squeaky toys, and a bag of raw hide, (but obviously one at a time). The purple monkey turns out to be his favorite.
    IMG_2951.jpg

HE IS MAKING A WISH :)

IMG_2952.jpg

A HAPPY BOY!

IcyBC, Jun 9, 2016
    claudine, amelia88 and Trellum like this.
  2. IcyBC

Trellum Well-Known Member

Awwww, he is such a handsome boy! Lovely bone structure, so much like a pit :) I hope he gets to celebrate yet more birthdays with his loving family around him always :)

Trellum, Jun 16, 2016
    IcyBC likes this.
  3. IcyBC

amelia88 Well-Known Member

Our dogs are around the same age! Jojo is 2 and a half (his birthday is on Christmas day 2013).

Capone sure does look happy with all his special treats! <3

amelia88, Jun 16, 2016
    IcyBC likes this.
  4. IcyBC

Corzhens Well-Known Member

Belated birthday greetings to Capone from Barbie, Pipoy and Tisoy. Being 2 years old, yeah, Capone is an adult physically but his mind is still a puppy hence still playful. It's nice that Capone received those gifts that he posed with for the camera.

Our dog's birthday wouldn't be complete without the cake and the candle, of course, also with the singing of the birthday song that we capture in video.

Corzhens, Jun 23, 2016
  5. IcyBC

IcyBC Well-Known Member

Thank you all! I was surprise that he sat and wait for me to take pictures. I thought he would tear into those squeaky toys. He whined, but waited like a good boy :)

IcyBC, Jun 23, 2016
  6. IcyBC

claudine Well-Known Member

Awww, these pictures are super cute, Capone is a very handsome boy:D I remember when Homer was 2. He was acting like a puppy and wanted to play all the time:)

claudine, Jun 23, 2016
Ask a Question