I'm not going down there

Discussion in 'Pictures and Videos' started by Melody, Nov 15, 2012.

1. Melody

Melody Well-Known Member

I have to laugh at this video. Misha can really put on the breaks when she is afraid of something and does not want to pass by. She is strong for 10 pounds. But, look at the size of this dog! It must weigh well over a hundred pounds.

Maybe they should get a new house without stairs. :D

Melody, Nov 15, 2012
  2. Melody

claudine Well-Known Member

Oh, it's a Polish video:D This is so cute. This dog is as stubborn as my Homer - I'm so glad Homer is way smaller because I'm not nearly as strong as this man:p

claudine, Nov 15, 2012
  3. Melody

Melody Well-Known Member

There are some benefits to small dogs, eh, Claudine? I remember when Misha was a puppy she was too small to come in the back door. Her two pound frame would hang on the edge of the door jamb. It was so funny. We had a ramp that was for Sierra, so we put it at the back door so she could climb in.

Sierra was 70-75 lbs. When she was older, it was difficult. I'm a small person. Even though we had a ramp for the car, I had to help her stay on it. I had to lift her over things. I can't imagine if she had been as big as this dog. We would never had been able to do it.

Melody, Nov 15, 2012
  4. Melody

argon_0 Well-Known Member

Poor dog. It was really scared.
    That staircase is so steep and in our building code would not be allowed. It also had no hand rail. I wouldn't dare coming down only wearing socks.:eek:

The dog could sense the steepness of it and wouldn't chance it. Perhaps in time it got used to it which dogs are good at.:)

argon_0, Nov 16, 2012
  5. Melody

pafjlh Well-Known Member

LOL, this is so cute. Puts me somewhat in the mind of the original Buddy. He would refuse to walk in mud, fortunately he was a small dog so my brother could pick him up and carry him. But it was quite funny how he just never wanted anything to do with mud.

pafjlh, Nov 20, 2012
  6. Melody

claudine Well-Known Member

So cute, maybe he didn't want to have dirty paws:) . Or maybe he didn't like wet things? My Homer always wants me to carry him when sidewalks are wet after the rain. He doesn't really care about the mud though.

claudine, Nov 20, 2012
  7. Melody

Kam4pups Member

That was very funny, haha. That dog did not want to go down those steps for sure. I love at the end where you had to carry her down as if you were rescuing her.

Kam4pups, Dec 7, 2012
  8. Melody

zararina Well-Known Member

That was really cute and a really healthy big dog. :p
    No doubt he had a hard time making his dog follow him. That was lots of patience and strength.

zararina, Dec 11, 2012
Ask a Question