I'm going to feed my dog custom food from Petbrosia. Any Reviews?

Discussion in 'Health & Nutrition' started by bwell, Apr 6, 2015.

1. bwell

bwell New Member

:)

I'm going to start feeding my two dogs Petbrosia and I really liked how it's based on breed, age, weight, body score condition, allergies, activity level, etc. But I want to hear from other pet parents feeding their dogs it.

How are your dogs liking it? Have you seen any health benefits like a soft coat or a healthy weight?

The blends are unique for each of my dogs so it will be interesting to see how they both respond to this new pet food.

But what I really want to know is who else here has tried Petbrosia:

Here is the link: http://petbrosia.com

We stumbled across a 75% off coupon: BARKBARK and we got free shipping too. Our first box was way cheaper than we first thought and overall we got a great deal. It's a bit weird having pet food shipped to your doorstep, but as often as we go to the grocery this will be a nice change for the family.

bwell, Apr 6, 2015
  2. bwell

Trellum Well-Known Member

That sounds awesome! To be honest this is the first time i hear about it, but it sounds very good! I think it's a great idea to catr to the different nutritional needs of each dog. I'm sure you will see great results!

Trellum, Apr 8, 2015
    bwell likes this.
  3. bwell

bwell New Member

I know right! :D

My dog has been loving it ever since the first bowl, we are more than happy with how the customized food is going.

bwell, Apr 27, 2015
  4. bwell

Trellum Well-Known Member

Hey there!!!! I was wondering how everything was going with your dog and the customized food! Glad to hear the dog is liking it :) Have you noticed any changes? I guess you won't see any noticeable changes until a full year has passed :)

Trellum, Apr 27, 2015
  5. bwell

claudine Well-Known Member

Petbrosia sounds like a good product, but in my opinion it's a little too expensive. My Homer eats Royal Canin. He loves it! It's a very healthy dry food.

claudine, May 1, 2015
  6. bwell

IcyBC Well-Known Member

I have heard of this brand but I don't feed my dog with it, and I bet I can't afford it either. I am currently feeding him Purina Pro Plan with salmon and he does great with this. The shedding seems to be less too.

IcyBC, Oct 9, 2015
Ask a Question