If your dog could actually say one thing to you, what do you think it would be?

Discussion in 'Dog Chat' started by Pocs, Aug 13, 2012.

1. Pocs

Pocs Well-Known Member

Gizmo, would look at me while we were watching a movie and say "really, My Cousin Vinny, again?". Whenever I need to laugh, it's my go to movie. We've watched it millions of times, no matter how often it leaves me laughing.

Gix, being the energy packed pooch he is would say "can we go now, can we go now, I want to play outside, can we go now.".

Pocs, Aug 13, 2012
  2. Pocs

nikki Well-Known Member

Gigi would say "OMG you are sooooo not leaving without me!" I assume she has a sassy teen valley girl voice.

Butch would say "Really.... all these vegetables dont make for tasty kid crumbs." He has some OCD issues with table crumbs from the kids.

nikki, Aug 13, 2012
  3. Pocs

argon_0 Well-Known Member

When my wife and I are cuddling, Mishka would say why can't I join in.
    Two's company three's a crowd Mishka!

argon_0, Aug 14, 2012
  4. Pocs

Melody Well-Known Member

Misha would say "Put that Nook down and scratch my neck now!" Every evening when I'm in bed reading my Nook, she comes out from under her blanket, and parks herself on my lap in between me and my Nook. We are literally eye to eye. There is no way I could avoid her.

Melody, Aug 14, 2012
  5. Pocs

haopee Well-Known Member

Three words... "Food", "Treat", "Potty". Oh wait, there's one more... "Please,"

The last one is when they stare at you long enough so you cave and give into what they want.

Dogs can be pretty smart. If they were allowed to talk, they'd be smarter than we are.

haopee, Aug 14, 2012
  6. Pocs

Jessi Well-Known Member

"Why haven't you fed me yet? Seriously, it's already 6am. Did you forget about me? Why isn't there food in my bowl? I'm not really hungry and I won't touch it until after noon, but I NEED you to put food in there. Why haven't you done this yet....?"

Jessi, Aug 15, 2012
  7. Pocs

claudine Well-Known Member

My dog would definitely say: "Foooooood!!! I need food right now, a lot of food!!!" Seriously, he could eat all the time and he is not picky at all, he'd eat everything I gave him: carrots, apples, bread, he loves it all. This is very funny because he is so little!

claudine, Aug 16, 2012
  8. Pocs

firelily99 Well-Known Member

Mine would say "I love you" and "I would give my life to keep you safe". He was extremely protective of me and did risk his life for me on more than one occasion.

firelily99, Apr 4, 2014
  9. Pocs

This is very sweet:) Dogs know how to love, don't they?
    I'm sure that my little Homer thinks mostly about food, but I know that he loves me. He loves my whole family. He once ignored his treat and ran to greet my father:)

claudine, Apr 9, 2014
  10. Pocs

zararina Well-Known Member

I am the one who is always giving the foods so, our Kulit is always excited to see me waking up and most probably saying "Give me food, food food!!! :p

zararina, Apr 9, 2014
  11. Pocs

Trellum Well-Known Member

From the look on the face of my Friday, I would say she would tell me something look:"ow mommy I feel so bored in here, please let me out! I want to play around the plants and hunt ratties!".

Trellum, Jun 18, 2015
  12. Pocs

LilAnn Well-Known Member

I love you! You're the best mom in the world

LilAnn, Jun 18, 2015
  13. Pocs

IcyBC Well-Known Member

I would like Capone to say I love you! In fact, I am trying to teach him that. At first, he was very eager, but now he looks at me as if I am crazy!

IcyBC, Oct 1, 2015
  14. Pocs

Winterybella Well-Known Member

Mine would say "Don't Go, please Stay" the popular lyrics of an old song. My dogs love having me around and me them. I wish I could bring them to work with me...

Winterybella, Oct 15, 2015
  15. Pocs

This is very sweet, Winterybella:) Homer jumps from happiness when he sees me leaving, lol;) He does that, because I always give him a small treat while saying goodbye. He loves treats:p

claudine, Nov 2, 2015
  16. Pocs

Winterybella Well-Known Member

I've been at work outdoors for weeks and I can hear them calling my name when I turn into my garage. Ginger continues to be the leader of the pack and sometimes she gets mad and tells me 'let me out of here'. She is simply amazing.

Winterybella, Nov 2, 2015
Ask a Question