Hyperactive Pipoy

Discussion in 'Meet My Dog' started by Corzhens, Nov 26, 2015.

1. Corzhens

Corzhens Well-Known Member

Meet Pipoy, our pug, same age as Barbie at 3 years old. Pipoy is one of a kind because he is like a cyclone when let loose. He would be running around up to the point of exhausting himself. Because ot that, we were forced to put him in a cage otherwise he might collapse due to fatigue. Another idiosyncrasy of Pipoy is that he bites people. He had bitten 4 already including my niece when we were in Baguio City for a vacation. Yes, we bring along our dogs to vacation trips. IMG_1332 cold 16c ok.JPG

Corzhens, Nov 26, 2015
    claudine likes this.
  2. Corzhens

IcyBC Well-Known Member

What a face! Capone has a bit of over excitement in him when he sees people and other dogs. We have to do the same, give him a time-out in his kennel so he can calm down. He is the sweetest dog ever, never bite anyone, and behave quite well but his enthusiasm sometimes scares people if they don't know him!

IcyBC, Nov 26, 2015
  3. Corzhens

claudine Well-Known Member

He's so, so cute!!!:) I love pugs, because they always look adorable and funny and they have really big eyes. It's a wonderful breed. Pipoy sounds like a great dog:)
    My little Yorkie bites people too:(

claudine, Dec 2, 2015
  4. Corzhens

Winterybella Well-Known Member

I just love his face. I always think they are ugly cute if that makes any sense. So how often does he get to out of the cage Corzhens? I have a hyperactive one here as well. Noisy and a real gangster in her attitude. She always wants to shell down other dogs and to some degree people. The days I can watch her in her glee hoping and skipping about, I just have to smile.

Winterybella, Dec 3, 2015
  5. Corzhens

Trellum Well-Known Member

Awwww, I used to own a pug as well, but she died almost 2 years ago :( Leaving me, my cat and my other dog so lonely. It was a black pug, it was a gift from an ex and loved her to bits. It's funny to remember how her whole world seemed to spin all around food and eating :D My sweet girl, may you resting in peace.

Trellum, Dec 17, 2015
  6. Corzhens

claudine Well-Known Member

Reading your words made my eyes wet, Trellum. It's just so, so sad to lose loved ones, even if they're dogs, not people. I hope your girl is in a dog's heaven now, eating the best treats:)

claudine, Dec 18, 2015
Ask a Question