HuggleHounds

Discussion in 'Product Reviews' started by AutumnFaith2012, Aug 31, 2012.

1. AutumnFaith2012

AutumnFaith2012 Active Member

Has anyone heard of Huggle Hounds? They sell them in the Pet Supermarket, but they're pretty expensive. I've found some online through Amazon. My Golden Retrieve loves them! She pulls other toys apart pretty quickly, but these seem to hold up.

Anyone else use Huggle Hounds? What do you give your pets to play with? (Especially the ones that like to play rough!)

AutumnFaith2012, Aug 31, 2012
  2. AutumnFaith2012

claudine Well-Known Member

My Homer has one of these Huggle Hounds, but he doesn't care about it at all, he almost never plays with it. He has the one that looks like a raccoon. I think it's just a little too big for him. He prefers to play with his cones:p .

claudine, Sep 1, 2012
  3. AutumnFaith2012

Pocs Well-Known Member

My oldest dog likes the squeaky toys. He goes at it until the squeak is totally sound proof. Then my other dog takes over from there destroys what remains until it's in bits and pieces. Then they move on to the next. I don't spend more than a dollar on toys for them and they are usually bought at the Dollar Tree. I really don't even look at the toys in pet stores because you are right, they are expensive .

Pocs, Sep 1, 2012
  4. AutumnFaith2012

Jessi Well-Known Member

I've never heard of the brand before!

My current one doesn't really tear them apart, so it's not an issue. I just make sure they're pretty solid in the seams and don't have any parts that can pop off easily. A previous dog would simply eat anything he was given and made him sick a few times.... so we had to stick with large bones or no toys at all.

Jessi, Sep 4, 2012
Ask a Question