How's everybody?

Discussion in 'Off Topic Forum' started by Winterybella, Aug 26, 2015.

1. Winterybella

Winterybella Well-Known Member

Just checking on my Dog How family. I know it's only been a few days, but it feels like I have not been here forever. See what happens when you get attached? It's the same thing that happens to us with our dogs. Hope you are all doing fine.

Winterybella, Aug 26, 2015
  2. Winterybella

IcyBC Well-Known Member

We are doing fine here and getting ready to go into Fall. The weather is quite chilly in the morning and evening. I miss being with Dog How Family too, and hope all is well with you!

IcyBC, Aug 26, 2015
  3. Winterybella

Winterybella Well-Known Member

I am fresh out of nearly fighting about one of dogs, but thank God I kept quiet. The chap actually knew what he was talking about when he said don't walk the dog on the hot pavement.

Read about it in the "Scolded" category.

Winterybella, Aug 26, 2015
  4. Winterybella

Trellum Well-Known Member

Everything is fine here, thanks for asking :) It seems over here the weather is changing, so am so happy about that! Also happy to read you guys are doing well as well :) My boy and my girl are also fine as well, not many things have happened lately in our lives.

Trellum, Aug 26, 2015
  5. Winterybella

Tomi Active Member

I am doing great! Great of you to check in with us, happy to know you missed this forum. I agree with you, the attachment is real.

Tomi, Aug 31, 2015
Ask a Question