How could you turn down these pups?

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by King Browny, Feb 2, 2012.

1. King Browny

King Browny Well-Known Member

Magnificent seven searching for new homes after being abandoned

Hard as it may be to believe, these adorable pups have been abandoned and are on the lookout for new owners.
    The eight-week old Jack Russell crosses, with their sad puppy dog eyes, are among a record 16 puppies in only five days taken into one Welsh rescue centre.
    ‘They are really cheeky, playful little things, so I’m hopeful we should be able to find good homes for them,’ said Nicky Owen from North Clwyd Animal Rescue.
    Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2093633/How-turn-pups-Magnificent-seven-searching-new-homes.html#ixzz1lDOSNTbU

King Browny, Feb 2, 2012
  2. King Browny

zararina Well-Known Member

Aw! Those puppies are so cute.
    A lot here would want to have one of them (or even two Lol) as we are naturally dog lovers.;)
    Lots of people prefer to adopt puppies since they can still be trained. Hope they would find a new good home.

zararina, Feb 2, 2012
  3. King Browny

SheWolfSilver Well-Known Member

Awwww how could anyone be mean to those faces? Although, if I got another dog my husband would literally kill me! LOL

SheWolfSilver, Feb 2, 2012
  4. King Browny

Victor Leigh Well-Known Member

Ah, looking at those puppies make me feel motivated to emulate my vet. He bought a piece of land just for strays. He even paid staff to look after the strays. Of course, he takes good care of their medical needs.

Victor Leigh, Feb 3, 2012
  5. King Browny

zararina Well-Known Member

Your vet no doubt have a big heart for animals specially for dogs. And we could say that he have his dream job. If I also have resources like him, I would also adopt some of those puppies. :D

zararina, Feb 3, 2012
  6. King Browny

KimmyMarkks Active Member

Those puppies are so cute!
    I am looking to adopt a dog soon but I am torn whether to adopt a puppy or a dog that is a little bit older who is already trained. I am scared a puppy will destroy my home.

KimmyMarkks, Dec 24, 2015
  7. King Browny

IcyBC Well-Known Member

If I am going to have a dog, I wanted to be a puppy so he/she can adopt our personalities and used to our ways of life, lol. I am on the opposite site of you, I am scared an older dog will be set in their way and I wouldn't know how to deal with him/her.

Keep us updating on what you get when you made up your mind.

IcyBC, Jan 3, 2016
  8. King Browny

KimmyMarkks Active Member

KimmyMarkks, Jan 3, 2016
Ask a Question