Home is where...

Discussion in 'Pictures and Videos' started by Jessi, Jan 17, 2013.

1. Jessi

Jessi Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

"Home is where the dog hair sticks to everything but the dog."

Oh boy, is that ever true!?

Jessi, Jan 17, 2013
  2. Jessi

Shepherd Well-Known Member

Entirely true! I would love to buy this for a friend of mine. She has a dalmatian, and she is always complaining about her clothes or apologizing about the fur when other people get into her car.

Shepherd, Jan 17, 2013
  3. Jessi

Jessi Well-Known Member

I keep those sticky rollers in my car, the closets where the coats are kept, etc. They make it really easy to just swoop up all the hair off guests instead of having to apologize about it so much.

Jessi, Jan 18, 2013
  4. Jessi

haopee Well-Known Member

Oh boy! One of the many truths in this big old universe of ours. We have two types of lint removers. One is the plastic brush thing and the other is the trustworthy lint roller.

haopee, Jan 18, 2013
  5. Jessi

shdws Well-Known Member

Thankfully, my dog doesn't shed too much. Even so, I still find fur all over the pair of pants I happen to want to wear on any given day. o_O

shdws, Jan 18, 2013
  6. Jessi

claudine Well-Known Member

Fortunately I don't have to worry about Homer's hair. I have no idea what is he doing with it but it sticks to my clothes very rarely:)

claudine, Jan 18, 2013
  7. Jessi

pafjlh Well-Known Member

That was a funny statement, and quite true for dog owners. I have had dogs over the years shed on furniture and on the rugs as well as my clothing. As for Buddy and Oso, its quite surprising that they don't shed as much as some other dogs I've had over the years. Yes, Oso does have a thick coat but he only seem to shed at certain times of year, and my brother does brush him down during that time. As for Buddy very thin coat so he doesn't shed as much.

pafjlh, Jan 21, 2013
Ask a Question