Holly

Discussion in 'Meet My Dog' started by LoupGarouTFTs, Mar 7, 2012.

1. LoupGarouTFTs

LoupGarouTFTs Well-Known Member

Holly is formally known as Ch. LoupGarou Christmas Bayou. She was born just a few days before Christmas, so she became "Holly" and her litter sister became "Ivy." Holly is Beau's daughter and is my second-oldest dog. She turned eight in December. She is a beautiful little dog who I love very much--she is so sweet and loves to snuggle. Unlike her father, she only has conformation titles, but I would still like to see if I can get a Rally Obedience title for her or maybe lure coursing. Holly had two beautiful, if small, litters of puppies and I have the privilege of still owning two of the puppies.

Winning my first group placement, ever--I was so tickled that it was with Holly!

[​IMG]

Looking winsome as she poses for a jewelry ad:

[​IMG]

Holly as a puppy--yes, she was much darker in color when she was little!

[​IMG]

LoupGarouTFTs, Mar 7, 2012
  2. LoupGarouTFTs

summerRain Well-Known Member

I am sure that you are one proud breeder of your finely bred dogs. Kudos to you fellow! :)

summerRain, Mar 7, 2012
  3. LoupGarouTFTs

zararina Well-Known Member

Holly really looks cute. On the first photo she seems to be too curious on the doll there. ;)
    She also looks so behaved on the second photo.

zararina, Mar 7, 2012
  4. LoupGarouTFTs

King Browny Well-Known Member

I feel like touching her smooth body. It’s obvious that you groom her very well. Does she play or compete with her dad in agility training?

King Browny, Mar 9, 2012
  5. LoupGarouTFTs

wahcashmom Well-Known Member

Holly is so very pretty, and I am sure you are one very poud owner.

wahcashmom, Mar 18, 2012
  6. LoupGarouTFTs

haopee Well-Known Member

Holly is adorable. She is a Chi, right? I love her form. Have you tried entering her in best in breed competitions? She looks like a sure winner.

Eight years? I bet she has more years to come. One of the best thing about small breeds is their lifespan. I've head of dogs living up to 18 years of age. I'm pretty sure Holly will live a very long life because she looks like one happy gal.

haopee, Mar 19, 2012
  7. LoupGarouTFTs

LoupGarouTFTs Well-Known Member

Actually, Holly is a Toy Fox Terrier. She is a United Kennel Club champion and stopped showing in AKC with 12 points, including a major win. I loved showing her and she loved showing, but Hurricane Katrina blew through and interrupted her show career in her prime. I love her to death--she's so sweet and loving and biddable, it's not funny. Other than her show career, she's had a relatively quiet life at home, being my pet and playing at other kinds of training.

LoupGarouTFTs, Mar 20, 2012
  8. LoupGarouTFTs

dkramarczyk Well-Known Member

She's so cute. And she seems very accomplished. It looks like she has a little face mask on. I just love how dog color patterns are, they are always so interesting.

dkramarczyk, Apr 11, 2012
Ask a Question