Hi everyone!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by pugskjj, Jul 10, 2012.

1. pugskjj

pugskjj Well-Known Member

I am so happy to find this group, finally I have my captive audience LOL I am the proud mommy of Kotton, Kash and Koko.

Kotton is a long haired chihuahua that looked like a cotton ball when she was born,hence the name. She is 4 years old and the princess of the house. She is tiny at 3 pounds and 1 1/2 inch legs (no really!) that end in pigeon toed feet but she thinks she is a Great Dane...typical little dog syndrome

Kash is the baby, at 1 1/2 years, by one month after Koko, on Valentine's Day. Kash is my troubled child, she is a Pug/MinPin mix (Muggins) and has the build of a MinPin and the attitude of a Pug and the behavior of a juvenile delinquent LOL And she is my strange child too. I rescue other animals and she has become the "mother" of my chinchillas.

And then there's Koko, a common phrase in this house. Koko is a short hair Chihuahua and she is also 1 1/2, born in January of last year. She is a rescue who has finally come out of her shell and there are days we wish she would go back in for 5 minutes! She is my energizer bunny and has the stance of a bulldog (she is bow legged). She barely answers to her name anymore, because she has gotten used to being called "Bully." I swear her tail even wags in her sleep because she just can't stop moving!

I hope everyone enjoys the stories that will come about my children...

pugskjj, Jul 10, 2012
  2. pugskjj

Becky Well-Known Member

Hello and welcome! :) They sound adorable, I'm just off to check out your topic in the 'Meet my dog' section! Do you have any photos of Kotton when she was a puppy?

Becky, Jul 19, 2012
  3. pugskjj

Pocs Well-Known Member

You're children sound amazing! I also have what I refer to as "my boys" small dogs that fill my world with love and joy. They are both lap dogs and love to watch tv.

Gizmo the oldest is a bichoen pommerian mix and my buddy. He loves to sit with me no matter what I am doing. A pretty good watch dog too. Well, for me anyway always announcing who has entered the house. He only does this for me however.

And Gix, who is gizmo's son, his mother belongs to my daughter, her dog, a terrier named Pixie, which is how we named him. He's a playful little thing and likes to lay on your feet. He always follows Gizmo's lead. Whatever Gizmo does, Gix is sure to follow.

Pocs, Jul 26, 2012
  4. pugskjj

pugskjj Well-Known Member

Thanks Pocs :) Yours sound so cute, I love little dogs, never thought I would until I got Kotton and now I can't see me owning big again. It is hard to sit in a La Z Boy with three labs and even as I type this I have three girls in my lap LOL

Funny story how I got them all...maybe I will start a thread and share their stories. Kotton used to me MY dog and only would come to me, sit with me, kiss me...you get it right? Yea well then the girlfriend entered the picture :confused: now the only Kotton realizes I exist is when she's not home...

pugskjj, Jul 26, 2012
  5. pugskjj

Pocs Well-Known Member

So very welcome! I myself love lap dogs. I love it when one or both of the boys crawl up and and snuggle in my lap..

I love the story thread idea. It sounds great. All parents love to talk about their children and how they were brought into their lives. I have a few stories of my own I'd love to share and I would love reading others stories

Pocs, Jul 26, 2012
  6. pugskjj

lifeliveson Well-Known Member

hello and welcome to the forum!

lifeliveson, Apr 15, 2013
  7. pugskjj

zararina Well-Known Member

Hi and welcome to the forum.

Really nice to have you here and it is good reading the stories of your furbabies. :)

zararina, Apr 16, 2013
Ask a Question