Hey there

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Pshaw Bradley, May 25, 2015.

1. Pshaw Bradley

Pshaw Bradley Member

Glad to meet you all, great to be here.

I freaking love dogs.

I got two of them, a beagle/pit mix and a white boxer.

My boxer, a male, is in my avatar, I think, and here is my female:

[​IMG]

Looking forward to posting about and reading others' posts about dogs!

Pshaw Bradley, May 25, 2015
  2. Pshaw Bradley

Trellum Well-Known Member

Wow, what an interesting mix you got there! This is the first time I see a beagle pit mix! She is very beautiful! I can definitely see her pit side is even more dominant than her Beagle side.

Trellum, May 27, 2015
  3. Pshaw Bradley

Pshaw Bradley Member

She definitely has a pit bull personality. This is the most determined, tough little dog ever. Can you tell how scared she is in that picture? She didn't like me pointing the phone at her to take her picture.

It's funny how she also has a 'musclebound' look to her, if she was a human she would be a female bodybuilding champion.

I also have more pictures from this series showing her legs and body. I was bragging to someone online about how muscular my dog is and I needed pictures to prove it.

Hold on, let me see if I still have them:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Hehe I laugh every time I see these pictures. Notice that she has had puppies before; she was just a puppy when I got her.

I don't think her previous owners took very good care of her, but that's ok. She has a great life now. I washed away the stink, got her fixed, bought her a hot pink harness, and named her 'Cho Cho'. She follows me around everywhere now.

Pshaw Bradley, May 29, 2015
Ask a Question