Here are the loves of our life!

Discussion in 'Meet My Dog' started by luvmykids0114, Mar 19, 2012.

1. luvmykids0114

luvmykids0114 New Member

Hi guys, im introducing our wonderful family! We have 4 dogs! Dixie, Max, Scooby and our newest addition Marmaduke (duke for short). Dixie is a Shar Pei/lab mix and is our oldest. She is 7 years old and such a baby! She loves to lay with us in our room and just relax. Scooby is happier outside and loves the rain. He is a lab mix. Max is Dixies and Scoobys puppy. We did not think that Dixie could have puppies and boom she did! Max is beautiful and shy, so funny cause all he wants is love. Then there is Duke. He is a Shar Pei/ boxer mix and was a rescue. He was going to the pound and i just couldn't see that happening. He is about 5 months old and getting so big. He is my rider, he loves to get in the car and go every morning to get biscuits from his favorite, Bojangles!

luvmykids0114, Mar 19, 2012
  2. luvmykids0114

Becky Well-Known Member

They sound great! Have you got any photos?

P.S. Welcome to the forums :D

Becky, Mar 20, 2012
  3. luvmykids0114

zararina Well-Known Member

We are excited to see some of their photos. ;)
    Nice to read details about them and they are lucky they have a loving owner and family.

zararina, Mar 21, 2012
  4. luvmykids0114

luvmykids0114 New Member

I tried to put pics up but they were too big, will work on resizing them and getting them up soon! Thank you guys!

luvmykids0114, Mar 21, 2012
  5. luvmykids0114

King Browny Well-Known Member

I'm excited to see Max most of all. I’m excited to see what he got from both parents. And Duke as to how big he is getting. :D

King Browny, Mar 27, 2012
Ask a Question