Hello...

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Pocs, Jul 26, 2012.

1. Pocs

Pocs Well-Known Member

Hello to all, new to here but not a new doggie lover! I have 2 male lap dogs and refer to them as my boys. The older Gizmo is the father of Gix, my younger dog. My daughter owns his mother, Pixie which is how we came up with the name Gix. It was a quick romance and needless to say, Gix is a only child.

Since my 4 girls have grown and moved on with lives of their own, my boys keep me and my husbands life full of joy, adventure and love. They love to travel and are really good car riders. If I had to pick their favorite past time it would be Gizmo on my lap and Giz on the hubby's lap while watching tv or movies. There we are all four of us comy cozy on the couch!

Pocs, Jul 26, 2012
    pugskjj likes this.
  2. Pocs

pugskjj Well-Known Member

Hey Pocs!! Your boys sound great!! They should come hang out with my girls sometime! They sound all about the same size with the same hobbies :p mine are couch potatoes

pugskjj, Jul 26, 2012
  3. Pocs

argon_0 Well-Known Member

Welcome Pocs to the forum. I've seen your two cute dogs Gizzy and Gix and hope they can share lots of stories here on the forum. They are our furry-kids as pugskjj calls them. They can fill up that empty home with fun and games after our other kids have left home.:)

argon_0, Jul 29, 2012
  4. Pocs

zararina Well-Known Member

Hello there too and welcome! ;)
    Nice to have you and your boys here. Hope to know more about them on different threads here. ;)

zararina, Jul 30, 2012
  5. Pocs

Becky Well-Known Member

A belated welcome from me too! :) Great to have you here!

Becky, Jul 31, 2012
    pugskjj likes this.
  6. Pocs

lifeliveson Well-Known Member

Welcome to the forum, great place, love the people

lifeliveson, Apr 15, 2013
Ask a Question