Hello, I am a dogaholic.

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Diana Smith, Jun 12, 2015.

1. Diana Smith

Diana Smith Member

I currently have five dogs. Two Great Pyrenees, two Golden retrievers, a Papillon and I also have 14 Suri alpacas. I am absolutely in love with my dogs. My two Great Pyrenees, Sasha (pictured in my avatar) and Rocky, play in the pastures all during the day while guarding the alpacas from predators. At night, all bets are off! They come into the house for family time and jump on on my bed to snuggle with the rest of the pack.

Have I mentioned that I am in love with my dogs?

Diana Smith, Jun 12, 2015
  2. Diana Smith

Winterybella Well-Known Member

I guess I am there with you Diana Smith. I have four. Reba the Rottie, Zola a Jack Russell mix and Remy the Chihuahua mix. My new girl is Ginger and I have not idea what breed she is. I just seem to take them in. Three of the small ones are indoors with me and Reba comes in for "family time" sometimes. I think she'll like to have the freedom to come and go as sh pleases and I understand that. I am guessing it might be over my husband's dead body. I know he's not big on indoor dogs but he allows it but NEVER touches any mess or accident they might have.

Winterybella, Jun 12, 2015
  3. Diana Smith

LilAnn Well-Known Member

Hello Diane! This is a safe place. Nobody will judge you, here. We're all here to support you!

Lol

LilAnn, Jun 12, 2015
  4. Diana Smith

Trellum Well-Known Member

Hi Diane!!! Nice to meet you!!!! So yuo got a little alpaca farm? How fascinating, you must be one of the most fascinating members we have seen joining us so far. I genuinely hope you enjoy your time here.

Trellum, Jun 13, 2015
Ask a Question