Hello from CT.

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by George & Theo, Feb 24, 2017.

1. George & Theo

George & Theo Member

Just found this site and it looks very interesting. I'm joining for myself and Theo.Theo is my 2 year old male German Shepard. Great dog, learns fast and a joy to be around him. He is replacing my other German Shepard named Bandit who passed away about a year ago. That one hurt, had him a log time and was my constant companion. Finally found another one that seem to be the same type of dog. So far, he has been great. Looking forward to reading the post and becoming a part of the forum.
    theoface.jpg .

George & Theo, Feb 24, 2017
  2. George & Theo

Becky Well-Known Member

Welcome aboard! Theo is a handsome fella :) Sorry to hear about Bandit, that must have been tough.

You don't often see German Shepherds without any black in their coat, is he a pure breed or a mix?

Becky, Feb 24, 2017
    George & Theo likes this.
  3. George & Theo

George & Theo Member

Hi, Thanks for reply.He has some black on his tail and the face but thats it. All the papers say German Shepard. Many folks look at him as a red Fawn Shepard. others just a blonde or tan. I tend to lean Red fawn from the pictures I've seen and color patterns. Far as I know pure bred. He has all the quality's bandit had, just not the same color. He does all the easy commands like Leave, Lie down, sit, stay stand and come. Very willing dog. Thats one of the reasons I posted him here was to get others opinion. I'm open to all opinion.

George & Theo, Feb 24, 2017
    Becky likes this.
Ask a Question