Hello from CA

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Melody, May 5, 2012.

1. Melody

Melody Well-Known Member

Hello all! I joined the forum today and thought I would introduce myself.

I am a dog lover. They've been a part of my family all my life.

I currently have a Jack Russell Terrier named Misha. She weighs 9 lbs. and is a bundle of energy. She definitely keeps me on my toes. She turns three this month. We have survived the puppy years.

Misha was a gift from my nieces after my previous dog died of old age. Sierra was a Lab/Golden mix. She was an amputee due to cancer. She died just shy of her 14th birthday.

Melody, May 5, 2012
  2. Melody

zararina Well-Known Member

Hello there Melody and welcome to the forum.
    Nice to have you here and it will be great to see some of your dog's photos around. ;)
    Have a nice day.

zararina, May 6, 2012
  3. Melody

Melody Well-Known Member

Thank you for the welcome, zararina! I look forward to seeing photos of your dog, too!

Melody, May 6, 2012
  4. Melody

Becky Well-Known Member

Welcome to the forums to you and Misha! :)

Becky, May 9, 2012
  5. Melody

Karen Member

Good morning everyone from Southern CA, it's a beautiful morning here and me and my Chaweiner or I think he is anyways, if not he's a rather good size Chihuahua. Anyway, I too am an animal lover, especially dogs, have had one all my life and my pooch's name is Tippy, he's nine years old. I got him when he was only three weeks old after the mother had been poisoned apparently by a neighbor. It was like having a baby in the house all over again, every two hour feedings, then wrapping him up in a towel and rocking and singing him to sleep lol, well he's well past that now but still loves to be close to me regardless of which room i'm in he'll follow and of course he loves his ball and stuffed dog that I gave him which he likes to fling all over the place. I look forward to getting to know all of you.

Karen, May 17, 2012
  6. Melody

SweetBeast Well-Known Member

Dear Melody,

Wow, another Californian - nice to meet you here!

First, so sorry to learn of your loss of Sierra, but you know she is with you always, & forever will be. You gave her a great long life & you share memories with her.

So glad you & Misha got together - she will bring you years of love & happiness! I wish you the best!

SweetBeast, Dec 8, 2012
  7. Melody

SweetBeast Well-Known Member

Hi Karen!

Not only from California, but SoCal as am I, and I also have a Chiweenie, Bobbi ! They sure are loving little dogs, are they not? The gal at the Shelter said "if you want a loving lap dog, she & you will hit it off" & she was spot on !

So sorry to hear Tippy lost his mom in such a manner; truly sorry

Tippy is very fortunate as you clearly have a love in your heart for Tippy, & all animals I can see.

Best to you & Tippy !

SweetBeast, Dec 8, 2012
  8. Melody

lifeliveson Well-Known Member

Hello there, welcome to the forum. Its a great place to be so enjoy your stay

lifeliveson, Apr 7, 2013
Ask a Question