Grass allergy socks

Discussion in 'Pictures and Videos' started by Jessi, Nov 16, 2012.

1. Jessi

Jessi Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Awww.

He looks so pitiful!

I can't imagine how rough a grass allergy would be for a dog. Most dogs love to be outside and playing! This poor thing has to get all dressed/wrapped up for it, though. And he wouldn't be able to roll around in it either.

Jessi, Nov 16, 2012
  2. Jessi

pafjlh Well-Known Member

Well at least she figured out an effective way for the dog to be able to go outside as its enjoys doing. I just wish there was something that medically could be done to help relieve the allergy. Well, I guess in the mean time the poor dog has to put up with having to get dressed in order to go outside and play.

pafjlh, Nov 16, 2012
  3. Jessi

claudine Well-Known Member

Poor thing!:( Dogs love rolling and playing in the grass. But there are different varietes of grass, maybe his owners could find one that he wouldn't be allergic to.

claudine, Nov 17, 2012
  4. Jessi

Nick87 Well-Known Member

I hope there is some grass type that the dog isn't allergic to, because dogs love going outside to play. Or if the family is willing to spend the money, they could get fake grass in their yard, there's fake grass these days that dogs can go to the bathroom on and it will just absorb down into the real dirt underneath.

Nick87, Nov 18, 2012
  5. Jessi

Fake grass seems like a good idea. Or even a carpet with long hair could cheer this dog up a little. I have a carpet like this and Homer loves rolling in it during winter when real grass is covered with snow.

claudine, Nov 19, 2012
  6. Jessi

allhiskids New Member

Seems like a perfect solution. Glad it can be easily remedied. Pet lovers, like parents go to all extremes to meet the needs of our loved ones.

allhiskids, Nov 19, 2012
  7. Jessi

I agree. I sometimes really act like my Homer was a child - for sure he acts like one:p . I just want everything that is the best for him:D

claudine, Nov 20, 2012
Ask a Question