Go go go go go go andddd....stop!

Discussion in 'Pictures and Videos' started by Jessi, Nov 30, 2012.

1. Jessi

Jessi Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Lmao!

I have never seen a dog do that before. I wonder if he just tripped a bit and then gave up instead of recovering? Or if he decided he wanted to simply lay down? Or if this is normal for him? Lol.

Jessi, Nov 30, 2012
    haopee likes this.
  2. Jessi

haopee Well-Known Member

I think it's a trick- an amazing one for that matter. It would be nice to see the actual footage of this. Corgis are so amazing. I've always dreamed to have one because they're fast learners, great at herding and absolutely cute.

haopee, Dec 1, 2012
  3. Jessi

claudine Well-Known Member

Lol, it's so cute! It looks like he suddenly got tired of running and playing:p . Or maybe he has narcolepsy - you know, it's this disease when a person suddenly falls asleep without any warning:p

claudine, Dec 1, 2012
  4. Jessi

Jessi Well-Known Member

Lmao! I bet that's it. The run just tired him out so much that he needed a nap RIGHT THIS VERY SECOND. His eyes are only open at the end because he fell asleep before he remembered to close them, hehe.

Jessi, Dec 2, 2012
    claudine likes this.
  5. Jessi

Victor Leigh Well-Known Member

Hmmm, looks more like a well-executed trick to me. I have never seen any dogs stopping like that before.

The most abrupt stops which I have seen to date are those executed by Dark Lady, my Dobermann. She, like all dogs, loves to chase cats. However she is also very obedient. Sometimes when I take her for her morning run near the railway yard, she will see a cat and immediately goes after it. Since she is such a big dog, I always fear for the safety of the cat, so I will shout "Stop". Then Dark Lady stops immediately by just sitting on her bum and skidding to a stop.

Victor Leigh, Dec 2, 2012
  6. Jessi

Melody Well-Known Member

That is too funny! Well, dogs have their quirks. It might be a trick, but it may also be this dogs goofy way of playing.

If it's a trick, it's very clever. I can get Misha to lay down on command, but getting her on her side would take great effort.

Melody, Dec 2, 2012
  7. Jessi

zararina Well-Known Member

I also think that it was a trick and it was a cute trick.
    I hope that dog was not hurt or just slipped on the floor and so tired to stand again. ;)

zararina, Dec 5, 2012
  8. Jessi

Jessi Well-Known Member

Jessi, Dec 6, 2012
  9. Jessi

Kam4pups Member

Boy, he just stopped and dropped so quick that if you blinked you would miss it. I love how he still kept the ball clinched in his mouth when he dropped, it was funny.

Kam4pups, Dec 8, 2012
Ask a Question