Glucosamine Chondroitin

Discussion in 'Health & Nutrition' started by cluckeyo, May 30, 2016.

1. cluckeyo

cluckeyo Active Member

My dog is 15 now. A couple of years ago, we started noticing that she was not getting up in the bed with us anymore like she used to, and she was walking kind of stiff. Glucosamine Chondroitin was helping us, so we thought it might help her too. We just get the Walmart brand. We have ordered it online and also bought it in the store. It's not terribly expensive. But after a week or two, she returned to her habit of jumping up in the chair, next to the bed, and then jumping on the bed. She moves freer and easier now, too. It seems to be helping her and she's definately worth it!

cluckeyo, May 30, 2016
  2. cluckeyo

IcyBC Well-Known Member

I didn't know you can give your dog glucosamine chondroitin but it is good to know. Is it the human type vitamin/supplement that you are giving to your dog? I know some people who gave their dog the human fish oil and vitamin E, but not glucosamine chondroitin. Will have to remember this for the future.

IcyBC, May 30, 2016
Ask a Question