Gigi, Brooklyn and Betty Lou

Discussion in 'Meet My Dog' started by MzMonka, Apr 14, 2013.

1. MzMonka

MzMonka Well-Known Member

I wanted to introduce my girls to everyone.

gigi3.jpg Here is my goofy girl Gigi she is an American Bully who is a handful at times but a lovely girl most of the time.

brooklyn3.jpg This is Brooklyn she is also an American Bully and she goes everywhere with me. She is my riding buddy and also is a show dog.

bettylou1.jpg This is Betty Lou who of course is another American Bully. She is my newest addition and loves the couch.

MzMonka, Apr 14, 2013
    Becky and claudine like this.
  2. MzMonka

claudine Well-Known Member

They all look so healthy and strong! I really like these pictures, thank you for sharing them:) . Betty Lou is so cute, Brooklyn is very big and her tongue looks funny:D . Gigi looks so happy! How old are they?

claudine, Apr 14, 2013
  3. MzMonka

Brooklyn is 4 years old, Gigi is a year and a half and Betty Lou is 5 months old. Thank you for the compliment I love these girls and this breed is my all time favorite.

MzMonka, Apr 14, 2013
  4. MzMonka

zararina Well-Known Member

Wow! They all look so healthy and happy.
    Nice to meet them all. :)

zararina, Apr 15, 2013
    MzMonka likes this.
  5. MzMonka

lifeliveson Well-Known Member

Pitbulls? Theyre banned here.. but next province over you can have them. I havent really met many expect my coworker used to foster one in secret. Cute!!

lifeliveson, Apr 17, 2013
  6. MzMonka

Thank you they are actually American Bullies and the sweetest dogs ever. I love pitbulls also and have owned them in the past, they are great dogs when trained properly.
    The American Bull is a cross between UKC Am Staff and UKC Pitbull. They used champions and grand champions for the original breedings and most show dogs have lower levels of aggression or should. What they have done is selectively bred them to remove the dog aggression and also increase the girth of the dogs. They have been bred specifically companion dogs so they have very laid back attitudes. They are the best buddies I have ever had and I don't think I would trade them in for anything.

MzMonka, Apr 17, 2013
  7. MzMonka

ACSAPA Well-Known Member

They look really sweet, especially the top photo. It's cool that they're specially bred to be companion dogs so you don't have to worry about aggression.
    It's amazing that you can genetically engineer aggression.

ACSAPA, Jun 27, 2013
Ask a Question