Funny Sleeping Puppy

Discussion in 'Pictures and Videos' started by haopee, Oct 18, 2012.

1. haopee

haopee Well-Known Member

I just love how funny this video is. It's like those animated pictures you see in the internet but in real life.

What makes it even funnier is that the people just look, laugh and start filming rather than do something about it. That's no surprise, it was too cute to miss out on.

haopee, Oct 18, 2012
  2. haopee

OhioTom76 Well-Known Member

Well they were interrupting his nap you know, lol.

OhioTom76, Oct 18, 2012
  3. haopee

claudine Well-Known Member

Awww...what a cute puppy! He must have been really sleepy:p But if I were the person who was filming it, I'd be really scared that he'll drown:(

claudine, Oct 18, 2012
    argon_0 likes this.
  4. haopee

Melody Well-Known Member

That was cute. I was waiting for the other two puppies to attack. LOL

I have a photo of one of my brother's puppies falling asleep on the bowls. Only he kept his head on the outside of the bowl.

Melody, Oct 19, 2012
  5. haopee

argon_0 Well-Known Member

It is all rather silly in some way that people would rather capture things rather than do something about it.

argon_0, Oct 19, 2012
    claudine likes this.
  6. haopee

claudine Well-Known Member

You are so right. It's very tempting to have everything on tape and be able to rewatch it - especially when we are filming our cute dogs - but at the same time it seems quite cold, like the owner was more focused on getting a video than on his dog - while I was watching this, I kept thinking how I'd like to take this puppy and put it on a soft blanket so it could sleep comfortably and be safe.

claudine, Oct 20, 2012
    argon_0 likes this.
  7. haopee

Jessi Well-Known Member

Awww! I have seen dogs fall asleep in their food before, but never in their water!

And he was moving around enough that I really wouldn't worry about him drowning. If it were cold, I would've been concerned about that, though. The video is only a little over a minute long, so I bet they did something about it after.

Jessi, Oct 25, 2012
  8. haopee

pafjlh Well-Known Member

How cute is that! I so wanted to jump into the video and take one of the puppies they were so cute. I know it seem like the owners were just laughing and filming. But no doubt they were still carefully observing the sleeping puppy to make sure it wasn't in harms way, and that it didn't fall into the water while filming, and no doubt once they were done they made sure the dog was OK.

pafjlh, Oct 25, 2012
Ask a Question