Frolicat

Discussion in 'Product Reviews' started by Janet Ford, Oct 25, 2015.

1. Janet Ford

Janet Ford Active Member

Okay, I know it's not a 'cat toy', traditionally at least. But it is one of my dogs' personal favorite toys so I wanted to share for those who don't mind thinking outside the box.

The Frolicat is a laser toy that you sit down in the center of a room and just simply turn it on and let the games begin. You can easily adjust the distance and height with a little slider on the back of the top of the Frolicat.

My niece bought me one for my cats but I think my dogs may just enjoy it even more than the cats did. No more hand held laser tag and great exercise for your dogs if they enjoy lasers, which most dogs do in my experience.

DSCF2011.JPG

Janet Ford, Oct 25, 2015
  2. Janet Ford

claudine Well-Known Member

This sounds like a great toy! Thank you for the recommendation. I think my Homer would like it. He loves chasing and running.
    Is this toy expensive?

claudine, Oct 25, 2015
  3. Janet Ford

IcyBC Well-Known Member

I can see Capone having fun with this toy! He loves chasing the flash light whenever I use it. So this one will be up his alley :)

IcyBC, Nov 8, 2015
Ask a Question