Fried chicken mashed potato cake

Discussion in 'Off Topic Forum' started by Trellum, Jun 6, 2015.

1. Trellum

Trellum Well-Known Member

Check this out guys! This ought to be one of the craziest cakes I have ever seen, aesthetically speaking I find it pretty, lol. Would I eat it? Don't think so! But it indeed offers an interesting view!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Trellum, Jun 6, 2015
  2. Trellum

IcyBC Well-Known Member

OMG-that is just so unique and amazing idea! This would make a child's face lighten up if you serve it to them on their birthday.

IcyBC, Aug 11, 2015
  3. Trellum

Hehehehe, you must be the only person who has had something positive to say about this cake so far, congratulations :) Most people who has seen this acted like it was the most gross thing ever, I didn't think it was so gross, but I never even thought of eating something like that... not like the mashed potato ''icing'' all over that corn bread disturbed me... it's just I don't like my mashed potatoes to get cold D:

Trellum, Aug 11, 2015
  4. Trellum

anadrotowski Member

Man, that is incredible! I couldn't imagine shaping that cake into how perfect that looks!

anadrotowski, Aug 20, 2015
  5. Trellum

I know right? Not the kind of thing I'd be willing to eat, but I can't deny it does look pretty good :) At least aesthetically speaking, not many can do that with mashed potatoes. Some people I've shown this to say it's ''disgusting'', but that doesn't cast away the fact the woman who made it has talent, more talent they will probably ever be able to use decorating and baking a cake.

Trellum, Aug 21, 2015
  6. Trellum

Johanna Well-Known Member

Yum for my tummy!!!!!

Johanna, Mar 28, 2016
Ask a Question