Free SweetTreats

Discussion in 'Product Reviews' started by Jessi, Dec 25, 2012.

1. Jessi

Jessi Well-Known Member

http://www.naturesvariety.com/SweetSpots/

Try Nature's Variety SweetSpots, all natural frozen ice cream treats for dogs. SweetSpots are guilt-free and healthy – 98% lactose-free, fortified with whey protein, and enriched with live active yogurt cultures. It's the ideal "ice cream" treat for dogs!
    Try SweetSpots today! SweetSpots are now available in two delicious and nutritious flavors: Sweet Potato & Molasses and Peanut Butter & Honey.

I have never tried them myself, but I ordered the free coupon to see if my dog like them. :)

Jessi, Dec 25, 2012
  2. Jessi

SweetBeast Well-Known Member

Let us know how Buddy likes them! Brings to mind a question; do dogs get ice cream headaches? I had one a few days back, unlike any I have ever had.. I went to a quaint little sandwich & had a ham & turkey, & a watermelon & strawberry icee. I drank it way too fast! Some of the finest shaved ice attached itself at the back & top of my mouth & the nerves picked up on it. - I walked to my car & not only did it feel as though I had an ax right between my eyes, I got very nauseous & good thing the car was nearby as I almost fainted. Never again will I have that or anything similar.

SweetBeast, Jan 6, 2013
  3. Jessi

Jessi Well-Known Member

I think so! I looked around and watch this video:

About halfway through, I'm pretty sure that's an ice cream headache going on. Poor doggie!

Jessi, Jan 6, 2013
  4. Jessi

shdws Well-Known Member

Great find Jessi. I have heard that ice cream and yogurt are great for dogs that are nursing pups, especially is she seems weak. I have a male dog but I'm sure he'll love the treats!

shdws, Jan 6, 2013
  5. Jessi

Jessi Well-Known Member

I have heard that yogurt is good for them. I have never heard anything about ice cream actually being good for them, though. In fact, I have heard the exact opposite because you should really be careful with how much sugar you expose them to.

Jessi, Jan 7, 2013
  6. Jessi

pafjlh Well-Known Member

So now they are making frozen treats for dogs? Well, I guess this does make sense, especially in the Summer months. My dogs like to eat frozen popsicles during this time of year. Of course we make them share just one, and its only once a day. Its probably not the most healthiest thing to give them but in the heat of the summer, it does help them to cool down.

pafjlh, Jan 17, 2013
  7. Jessi

claudine Well-Known Member

I guess they don't ship it to Europe? It's something my Homer would love, I'm sure of it. I think during summer I'll make something like this by myself, it shouldn't be too difficult:D

claudine, Feb 4, 2013
Ask a Question